or Connect

Posts by Moonraker

[quote] BTW Moonraker, I think you mean "Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond." which has the American spelling of rumor, not the British. Just thought I'd be a brat about it since you're quoting
That would be English 'humour' haunebu
[quote] BTW Moonraker, I think you mean "Beyond the rumor sites. Way beyond." which has the American spelling of rumor, not the British. Just thought I'd be a brat about it since you're quoting
That would be English 'humour' haunebu
Agent Cooper: [quote] Why do we let Intel draw on our insecurities and an bully us into a Mhz Pissing match? Threatening to leave the Mac platform every time our own internal expectations aren't met seems childish.
I am not aware of 'threatening' to leave the mac platform before mainly because it has not crossed my mind before. I also don't believe having realisitc expectations of performance from a Powermac is childish. What is so 'unrealistic'...
Agent Cooper: [quote] Why do we let Intel draw on our insecurities and an bully us into a Mhz Pissing match? Threatening to leave the Mac platform every time our own internal expectations aren't met seems childish.
I am not aware of 'threatening' to leave the mac platform before mainly because it has not crossed my mind before. I also don't believe having realisitc expectations of performance from a Powermac is childish. What is so 'unrealistic'...
iRumors are pretty certain there will be a white two button released with a new keyboard today: [quote]New Pro Mice and Keyboards Posted on August 12 2002 Â* As we reported on August 10, new keyboards and mice will be released tommorow along with new Powermacs. Â* The mice and keyboards will quite possibly be Bluetooth compatible, although this feature will probably be unveiled in later hardware revisions. Both of the accessories will also sport a Quicksilver type colour...
Agent Cooper: [quote] Enjoy your date with the Dell Dude, Dude. Don't trip over your skirt on the way out....
The point is that should we be content to accept poor performance from an Apple Powermac or should we demanding the best? You may be happy to bend over and kiss Steve's ass whatever he brings out but unless people show their frustration and anger at the situation then nothing will change. Do you think those people who complain about the $100...
Agent Cooper: [quote] Enjoy your date with the Dell Dude, Dude. Don't trip over your skirt on the way out....
The point is that should we be content to accept poor performance from an Apple Powermac or should we demanding the best? You may be happy to bend over and kiss Steve's ass whatever he brings out but unless people show their frustration and anger at the situation then nothing will change. Do you think those people who complain about the $100...
If this is the true speed bumps without a decent DDR boost it is simply the biggest load of BS Apple has ever spilled. Pure and Simple............ For all you saying " it's all right really" need help. Me I waited since last year to update. Jobs could stick this up his arse and I will go buy a PC until he sorts this fiasco out. OS X 10.2 is a great update but this news, if true makes it meaningless in the real world. It's a disgrace.. nothing less............
If this is the true speed bumps without a decent DDR boost it is simply the biggest load of BS Apple has ever spilled. Pure and Simple............ For all you saying " it's all right really" need help. Me I waited since last year to update. Jobs could stick this up his arse and I will go buy a PC until he sorts this fiasco out. OS X 10.2 is a great update but this news, if true makes it meaningless in the real world. It's a disgrace.. nothing less............
[quote] im not trying to be biased, or racist or any of that shite, but whats with this French site lately? First they get these "spy photos", now these rumors. I just dont understand how a French site can get more dirt then one based in the US. Is there some secret Apple R&D house in Europe or something?
And I used to think us Brits where the only ones living on an island.... at least ours is physical rather than a mentally constructed one