or Connect

Posts by LarryA

You're joking, right? I have to be a troll if I disagree with you? Look at the bulk of the thing on their wrists. Gen 2 needs to be smaller and thinner. It is inoffensive, at best.
The last report I could find, issued 12/19/14, was not that encouraging. GAAP loss of $148M. I'm not too sure a "non-GAAP" profit means anything. Rolling 3-mon revenue continues to decline.
For me, it's not that the battery life is shitty, and it's not that it's too expensive, and it's not that it isn't waterproof, and it's not that there's no killer apps alone that I won't buy one. It's because of all of these things. I'm going to take another look at the competition.
Well, you're right. They might have evaporated or been stolen by elves, but my money is on Christmas sales.Let's put it another way. If they sold 1M in the Oct quarter (as calculated earlier in another response), and Apple sold 5M Macs, but Apple has MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac 21.5", iMac 27", and Mac Mini, Surface Pro 3 has to be selling at least as well as one of those models. So which Mac are we calling an abject failure?
True, but that was 3 months ago, and I know they're moving units because Best Buy was out of stock when my wife went to get one.
It might be worth noting that Microsoft is actually seeing some success with Surface Pro 3 ($908 million in Revenue reported in October). While I experience the same schadenfreude as anyone else since we are, after all, discussing Microsoft, it is disingenuous to state that all Surface tablets are unmitigated disasters.
Just curious- what is the point of a curved display? You say it's not great for video and "images". What does that leave? I feel like I'm missing the boat on this one. I understand it makes 150 foot movie screens feel more immersive, but in any other context it seems like it would just make the display seem smaller.
Great! I wonder what the best antivirus software will be for my toaster.
What if the employer was actually the lazy taker?
Well, you certainly seem to know a lot about quality, judging by all your spelling mistakes.