or Connect

Posts by LarryA

What if the employer was actually the lazy taker?
Well, you certainly seem to know a lot about quality, judging by all your spelling mistakes.
I'll bet you have to grant said authorization when you sign up. Sure, you can always challenge charges, and after you take the time to do that, you can also try to get overdraft charges reversed, followed by visiting all affected check recipients to explain why their checks bounced. I also doubt any discounts are for us, the consumers. The only reason the retailers did this was to save money for themselves. It was spelled out in the original article. This is all downside...
True! I just don't see an angle for this one. No killer app, no differentiating form factor or battery life, no independence from iPhone. I can see sales to those who want to stick with the 5s but want NFC payments, and to the sycophants, but not much else.
Can't imagine buying one, even at $350. I predict this launch will be humbling for Apple.
I think Asus is selling a convertible with an LTE model.Looked at MacBooks, Surface Pro, and other also-rans yesterday with wife to replace her old Dell. She preferred Surface over all of them. It's nice if you need to run Access. I also heard this one is actually making MSFT money. As an aside, Apple needs to do something about their retail stores. Where I live there is no such thing as a walk-in. They should put a sign in the window that says "by appointment only".
Wait - are we comparing preorders of 6 (phone) and 6 plus (phablet) to just the Samesung phablet? I love a win for Apple, but this is apples and oranges (no pun intended)!unless they add the S5 to the total.
"sparing users the embarrassment of carrying around a gigantic alternative to their credit card." Love this spin! Next maybe my employer will cut my pay to spare me the stress of deciding how to spend it.
I've never asked the question before. Actually, I still haven't- that was a statement.Sorry if you've heard the statement before, your highness.
How long before some idiot tries to bend it?