or Connect

Posts by ttollerton

Does this include a chip for the next MacBook?
Neat.
Absolutely right. Who is going to cancel their go-to service while they're barely 1 month into a 3 month trial of a competing service. He knows it...he's just buying time.
What...no tear down of the Shuffle yet?
Because I was unaware that Tom's Guide was so biased. I have relied upon them in the past for hardware reviews. Now that I know they are willing to sacrifice objectivity, I'm going to go elsewhere. On the other hand, I approach AppleInsider completely aware that they are an Apple-biased site, as they make no claims to the contrary.Thanks, AI, for the thorough and well-researched article!
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Apple could've done the exact same thing to Rdio back when Apple revolutionized the music industry with iTunes. Oh wait a minute...Rdio wasn't even a twinkle in any of those executive's eyes at the time. Rdio is here because Apple made digital music a broad reality.
How do you know that A matches M? Have you run OS X on an A before? Or are you just guessing?
Nice, Tim! Just curious if he stands with Rand Paul right now. . Maybe just one thing upon which those two might agree. Also - any reason why AI didn't capitalize "Constitution" or "God?" Both are proper nouns in the context they were used...referring to a specific constitution and a specific diety.
It's coming! Get excited.
It's these kind of innovations - applied to the most simple concepts - that make Apple such an incredible company. No other watch or smart watch manufacturer thought of redesigning traditional watch bands to make fit and form easier on the wearer.