or Connect

Posts by ttollerton

Oh, I get that. But has Tim Cook's truth prevented any of those scenarios? To use the verb "has" suggests there would be case studies.
I get the award, but has his decision to "speak his truth" really "saved lives?" Do we have any concrete examples? I certainly could be wrong in this case, but sometimes I think we go a little over the top in this society in assigning descriptions.
Curious to see if this freezes the lock screen freeze bug. Every few times I unlock the screen on my 6s Plus, the home screen is unresponsive for almost 10 seconds. Seems to be affecting a lot of other people too. Wondering if Apple will quietly fix it in an update, rather than acknowledging the issue.
It doesn't work, trying to restore a backup from an original iPad Mini to a new iPad Mini 4.
Downloaded. But now it won't let me update any of my apps? It says I have 12 available, but only give me an open button. There is no update button.
This is outstanding news.
They're officially available for preorder? I didn't think that happened until Sept 12....
One of the amazing things about the iPad Pro demonstration was the invitation to Microsoft to show off Office. Apple is acknowledging that Microsoft is the productivity leader (makes sense for the Pro, which is more geared toward the productivity demographic), but I think it also suggests an alliance, with a shared mission to target Google and Android.
Tempting, but they're gonna have to pry my grandfathered AT&T unlimited data plan from my cold, dead hands.
Does this include a chip for the next MacBook?