or Connect

Posts by superdx

I'd advise people to not install this update. I just did this on my iPhone 6 and now it says "Searching..." or "No Network". I swapped my SIM back to an older iPhone 5 (iOS 8.0) and immediately found network. My iPad mini also just did the update and now also can't get cellular network as well.
All these leaks seem to show the case with that crazy oversized band. I hope the production version doesn't have it!
Interesting that it's only celebs that got "hacked", and that there wasn't a massive data breach against other users (i.e. everyone else)
Anyone in enterprise IT will know that Gartner / IDC and others like them simply are paid to publish their "reports". It's particularly worse with benchmarks. Vendors tend to pay anywhere from $50k to millions to secure more coverage (and thus more favorable bias) from Gartner.   Since Apple obviously does not pay Gartner/IDC, you can see that the bias continues to be skewed towards traditional PC manufacturers like Dell even though it's obvious these companies have...
Touch ID fade seems to affect the outer tips of the finger. If I use the center part of my thumb, or even slightly below then Touch ID works every time. The weather here tends to go from humid cold to dry cold in just a day, so skin tends to endure some punishment.
Samsung innovation, jurors take Note (tm) 3
Nothing really even to do with Office or Surface, but have try a desktop app on a 10" screen. You can't do anything. The ribbon takes up a huge part of the screen. You can hide the ribbon but then you end up with no controls, and end up having to hover over the ribbon all the time to bring it back up. All you can think of when you use Surface Office is... I can't wait to get back to a desktop. It's aggravating to get any real work done on it. iWork is a bit better for...
omg, and I thought the commercial looked really cool, I never saw this iPhone ad!
Who lines up for a bigger spec phone? Oooh ten cores and S-Pen (what?)
While I'm no Blackberry fan, the argument about profits and cash reserves are what they said about them, and it's not turning out well. Here's hoping that Q4 brings some Apple surprises and 2014 or 2015 brings a new category of Apple innovation. The new Apple team needs to prove itself in a big way the more it releases rehashes of existing product lines