or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

I think it will be interesting to see how soon the second generation will come? Do we think it will stick with April release or come 18 months later and be released same time as an iphone in September? Does anyone remember what the time frame was between ipad 1 and 2?
I've seen commericals for this recently, but not sure where they are located or if there any local. I wish subway would change there terminal. I still give them my card instead of asking for the terminal or reaching over the counter to pay with my phone. I want the terminal to be by the consumer not retailer.
The only part of this I don't agree with is, I don't believe the wearable market is dead, I think it's about to have an explosion, if someone can make a product with advanced tracking features, that works for everyone all the time. There are a lot of people who seem to want the advanced features of the jawbone up 3, but the delays were handled horribly, and maybe there having trouble getting the darn thing to work. But I think it shows people want them, but they want it to...
I always prefer to watch it live, then try and read three different blogs about it, now if everyone will leave me alone for an hour at work, that's a different story lol.
http://appleinsider.com/articles/15/02/19/rumor-unique-display-to-showcase-apple-watch-at-high-end-paris-department-store Here's one of the stories, but this one was in Paris , I don't remember seeing one about a UK store.
I think April 3, is more likely for a release date, Friday always seems to be the day, and IOS 8.2 release on April 1st, I wonder though how many pre-orders they will get because it seems like a huge portion of the unsure category wants to try it on and see what size and what band and all that.
Guess I'm not getting a 4Runner then lol
I don't think we've seen this much discussion about an apple product lately , iPhones you know what your getting but with this its a whole different animal
But how can it be used more for online shopping ? I do most my shopping on my iPad over my iPhone I guess but without an iPad Air 2 that supports it then there's not that much you can do . I also wish more Apps would take advantage of Touch ID currently I only use etrade and Amazon
I was thinking that too, I wonder if the parts will be upgradeable , but hey it's there first shot at a wrist worn device.