or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

I know lifeproof teased the Power Fre, which it looks like it has a door for lightening, not sure how they get power to the phone. The price seems steep at $130. But glad to see some innovation, but yes like others have said, I still want to plug in my lightening connector for syncing.
Just got order status update on my phone saying it shipped and will arrive tomorrow , it's then same tracking info I saw earlier but still hasn't been picked up yet , but now I'll relax . I tried posting a photo but it wouldn't let me "upload from device "
Searching on ups worked for me , shows a label was created today , but hasn't been picked up yet. Usually all my apple stuff ships FedEx to me but I guess not this time .
I haven't gotten that email and still no tracking on my order that's preparing for shipment , I guess I won't hold my breath for tomorrow . O well I'll find something else to do this weekend .
Still no tracking for my "preparing for shipment " order , hopefully by the morning it will have moved .
I ordered a stainless steel with white sport band and it says preparing for shipment .
It was my chase notification for me I used the Apple Store app and apple pay to pay for it . Delivery had said 4-24 to 5-8 . Hoping for sooner rather rhen later .
Well I was charged, and it currently says preparing for shipment. So we shall see where it ships from.
My order still just says processing not preparing for shipment , will be interesting to see if it ships overnight from China or where it comes from
I asked gamestop about a month ago and they had just gotten new terminals but not with nfc I bet it's different for each location . Haven't been to a chevron lately but I'll try it next time