or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

Agreed I don't really get it I was thinking you could place it anywhere and it would change but nope it still has to be connected to the magnetic disc charger. It seems like a pillow.
I don't know why Eddie cue said this is not for cord cutters, I plan on cutting ties with cable company with this and just keep internet with them.
I have grown accustomed to a track pad on my Imac, might upgrade to this, Does anyone know how much El Capitan would take advantage of force touch?
I feel the same way just seems faster and simpler to double click unless your just trying to go to the previous app open then maybe pushing and swiping might be easier , but haven't found use for all the new gestures
Yep did it through att for the first time , hope they don't screw with my unlimited plan or anything
Was a more confusing time with the upgrade program and even att was trying to sell me on there next program . But ordered through att says 9-25 delivery . I usually order through apple but they didn't offer 2 year commitment discount . Order 6s 128 space grey , the plus still seems just to big and unless I missed in the keynote they didn't really talk about what differentiates the two .
When I asked, " hey siri give me a hint" the reply was Can you get a hint? No. You may, however, get a what what. When I asked give us a hint I got a local location. So do we think there will actually be a separate event for Ipad in October or will they roll it into one?
Not for me, this is the top of my list for my next vehicle . In my sisters gl is has a safety sensor and it always seems to go after you see the obstacle I don't really trust those systems over my driving .
I recently fell into a lake with it on while paddle boarding, and it's still ticking. If I needed it more waterproof then that, then I would take it off, but it was an accident when it happened.
The only thing I noticed is when using search for say Etrade it will bring up the website but not list my app, this was a previous problem, and was corrected, but is back again.