or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

Seems mostly for professionals and not consumers. Does the itunes store have any 4k content? Do they have a superdrive that supports 4k video ?
paid mine in full on AT&T but also curious if it would be unlocked or not , was hoping to order unlocked t mobile one but apple site wasn't loading and the app didn't have it as an option
Got through with AT&T , Apple was only loading the app and it doesn't allow you to buy unlocked , not eligible for upgrade so just normal no service contract does that mean unlocked or do I still have to request an unlock even though I paid full price?
Gazelle shows you the form to do it , if you recycle with apple it was the same price about 310 in a gift card where the 335 on gazelle was for flawless condition unlocked
Don't forget to take out your SIM card
So unless I'm missing something this part sounds really kind of stupid, it's going to drain your phone because it's using this battery versus a battery on your headphones, and you can't plug in your phone because that's where your head phones are plugged in?
 I think with preorders starting a week before release we will have them on the 19th like in other years, but last year I don't think they arrived on launch day did they? For me it's easier to stay up until midnight at home one night ,even though it would be fun to wait in line and be downtown with everyone else.
Agreed, but with a week before launch date, it should be.
Hopefully we get confirmation that apple is going live on there site at 12:01 on the 12th. I would hate to be up all night thinking is it time yet, but if carriers are doing 12:01 I don't see why apple wouldn't. It would have been nice to if you elaborated more on the apple trade in program. So 8 am launch day the 19th you bring your current phone, and hand it over? Does it need to be backed up or do they transfer everything in store? Do you need to bring the lightening...
For once wall street is giving credit where credit is due, and they are as excited as we are , to try out the new technology.