or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

As always I can't wait the updates, I've been happy with my apple watch, it still confuses people, and they don't know what it's called. The speed of using apple pay is faster on the watch then my iphone, especially switching between cards. I'm hoping some of this will location based, so if your in a store with your rewards card will come up first, then you can pay with your credit card. I'm just hoping it doesn't complicate the situation, pay with gift card then with your...
I know lifeproof teased the Power Fre, which it looks like it has a door for lightening, not sure how they get power to the phone. The price seems steep at $130. But glad to see some innovation, but yes like others have said, I still want to plug in my lightening connector for syncing.
Just got order status update on my phone saying it shipped and will arrive tomorrow , it's then same tracking info I saw earlier but still hasn't been picked up yet , but now I'll relax . I tried posting a photo but it wouldn't let me "upload from device "
Searching on ups worked for me , shows a label was created today , but hasn't been picked up yet. Usually all my apple stuff ships FedEx to me but I guess not this time .
I haven't gotten that email and still no tracking on my order that's preparing for shipment , I guess I won't hold my breath for tomorrow . O well I'll find something else to do this weekend .
Still no tracking for my "preparing for shipment " order , hopefully by the morning it will have moved .
I ordered a stainless steel with white sport band and it says preparing for shipment .
It was my chase notification for me I used the Apple Store app and apple pay to pay for it . Delivery had said 4-24 to 5-8 . Hoping for sooner rather rhen later .
Well I was charged, and it currently says preparing for shipment. So we shall see where it ships from.
My order still just says processing not preparing for shipment , will be interesting to see if it ships overnight from China or where it comes from