or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

I'm still waiting to hear what Audi will bring to the table or what vehicles it will be compatible with.
It seems like most the reviews for the mini are compared to an ipad 3 not 4, and nearly everyones gets over the screen resolution due to the size and weight. I am tempted at the mini and I know there is usually a new one 9 months away. But unless there is some breakthrough in battery tech I dont see how they could keep the same form factor. It took the iphone 4 generations to go retina and 3 for the ipad, so maybe 2 isn't unreasonable for the mini, but I see it as...
did apple mention it in their keynote? didn't seem like much attention was directed towards the speakers.
Personally I'm reaching the limit of how fast I can upgrade my devices. I have an iphone 5 so I won't be upgrading next year unless there is some have to have feature. Ipad I have a 3rd gen so until it becomes lighter I'm happy. I think I will soon be in the market for a new Imac but those are out this year . The only way they can do this is, is if they keep expanding there consumer base.
I think it's interesting there is like zero chatter on the 4th gen ad . I think the mini looks great for something small and light . And just the other weekend I saw a pair of people using smaller tablets at breakfast . They do seem a lot more convenient to carry around . But I like my 3rd gen iPad . I like all the screen real estate and retina is a plus .
the fusion drive makes me want one  as well as the improved screen plus i need a bigger hard drive, i personally think 27 is took big but i do like my 21.5 size
Im sure Apple wants to make a thinner lighter Ipad but with a retina display it doesn't seem that possible. I'm still on the fence since I have a 3rd generation ipad , but it would be nice to have everything with a lightening connector, faster wifi, and faster processor and such. They mentioned a lot of the displays having less reflection is the 4th generation Ipad one of them?  

Is anyone else surprised by the lack of secrecy? I am looking forward to an ipad Mini i will admit so my daughter will stopping hogging my new ipad lol. The colors would be fun too like the ipod.
Wold you really be willing to hand over your iPad to a Starbucks clerk? Would it even fit under there scanner to get scanned ? I understand your point of people taking iPads to Starbucks but how would they scale down the barcode so there scanner would read it ? I mean you can't have a 9.7 in bar code