or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

The part I found interesting was when she said she watches her heart rate come down after a workout. In week 4 it noted "By flashing its LED lights hundreds of times per second, Apple Watch can calculate the number of times your heart beats each minute during your workout. That measurement is your heart rate." Obviously not as accurate as a chest strap but seems like it's going to be a very accurate bpm.
I wonder why April 10, but it's a good sign future releases will be released digitally and as physical copies. Hoping for a bundle price, but yes I have the blu-rays, but for long flights I wouldn't mind taking these along on my ipad.
Sort of surprising but not really, seems like they usually only do 1201 preorders because there expecting a lot . I think I'll wake up at the normal time and see if anything is sold out .
I recently tried using it at staples and had a problem but I think the terminal froze because jt kept saying swipe card and he couldn't reset it so I gave him my card and he swiped it on his side . Cvs has new terminals too but there is only one light on not three and there's always a line so I'm hesitant to use it there. But have enjoyed using it as much as I can .
It's nice there are updates already happening. I can't see myself having 50 apps on the watch, mostly just notifications or extensions.
I enjoy having somone's perspective on their daily use of the apple watch. Changing faces, straps, workout settings. I think I'm gonna give it a try just can't decide if  I want to go low key all black sport or if its worth $200 more for the sapphire display and such.
Seems like it will be more of a guideline, I'm sure there will be a table set up for one to go and see the watches and try them on. with the different bands and such. Then the watch will have a demo on it and you can see it in action. But still this is like 5-10 min maybe a lap around the store, and your done.
About time for this, Apple went to the trouble of advertising for these companies its about time they did they same.
I'll be more curious if preorders start "selling out" on April 10th or if they will reveal release numbers
I wonder when these will be available as an accessory to the Imac.