or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

I haven't gotten that email and still no tracking on my order that's preparing for shipment , I guess I won't hold my breath for tomorrow . O well I'll find something else to do this weekend .
Still no tracking for my "preparing for shipment " order , hopefully by the morning it will have moved .
I ordered a stainless steel with white sport band and it says preparing for shipment .
It was my chase notification for me I used the Apple Store app and apple pay to pay for it . Delivery had said 4-24 to 5-8 . Hoping for sooner rather rhen later .
Well I was charged, and it currently says preparing for shipment. So we shall see where it ships from.
My order still just says processing not preparing for shipment , will be interesting to see if it ships overnight from China or where it comes from
I asked gamestop about a month ago and they had just gotten new terminals but not with nfc I bet it's different for each location . Haven't been to a chevron lately but I'll try it next time
I think the biggest question is when would we even see a second gen in a year or maybe 2 ? I can't see them doing a yearly update. That's what makes me want one now versus waiting another 2 years. Still can't decide if i should dip my toes with the sport, but the stainless that Scott Stein from cnet was wearing looked awesome.
I wonder if the packaging has room for a charge it would be a free stand then
The part I found interesting was when she said she watches her heart rate come down after a workout. In week 4 it noted "By flashing its LED lights hundreds of times per second, Apple Watch can calculate the number of times your heart beats each minute during your workout. That measurement is your heart rate." Obviously not as accurate as a chest strap but seems like it's going to be a very accurate bpm.