or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

From an aesthetics standpoint, I think the Samsung Gear S doesn't look that bad, I enjoy the curved screen it has. But I'm pretty happy with my g shock watch, barometer ,altitude , temperature. If an iwatch had all these , I might consider it, but I don't think I would wear it all the time.
Yes apple and pioneer are the only two that I have heard of making aftermarket solutions. I can't retrofit my Audi S4, and I will be in the market for a new vehicle in the next 1 to 2 years, but I have yet to see auto makers what years and models will have car play, this would put them higher on my list, but obviously wouldn't be the only reason to get that particular vehicle.
Hope it's more carplay announcements.
He invitation is very vague , doesn't even have a time listed . Can't really read between the lines with this one .
I guess the rumor mills were correct on this one
This shouldn't be news and warrant a push notification , that should be saved for factual news . Wake me up when invitations are actually sent out .
Seems like September 9th might not be the day then, which is fine with me, I like it when rumors end up being false.
I saw this today on businessweek Quote "Apple (AAPL) has scheduled a press event for Sept. 9, and a source tells Bloomberg News that this will be the occasion for the release of the next generation of iPhones. " I mean have they now, where are the cryptic invitations?
Now if we could do without needing a cable subscription to watch certain things that would be a dream come true
I'll wait to see the invitations