or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

Its surprising that they didn't mention Audi or Land Rover but they did mention Jaguar which owns land rover. I hope they add support for the new Range Rover sport i really would like to have this feature in a new vehicle.
i agree, i was wanting to get a new imac, so i guess ill just get the time capsule for now, and upgrade as things become available. But eventually for me it will be New IMAC new Apple tv iphone when my upgrade cycle comes due ipad not sure
Can someone clarify the ac wifi thing, so currently the only apple product to take advantage of the 802.11ac is the new air? is that correct?
It's nice having something to look forward I know we won't see hardware but after the conference hearing about all the beta versions and such it gets exciting. I'm fine with waiting until things are done right .
Its a little tempting, but I hope with the next version of IOS there can be profiles or something, it takes a long time if I loan it to my daughter to set all the parental controls and such. It is nice to store things locally when flying or something like that. Not to have to keep taking things off and on. Yes there will always be another one, sometime, Its not even February yet so if another one isnt coming out until September or October thats still a lot of time.   
what routers support this? So im guessing if the chips are still in development then the routers arent out yet? So if we want faster speeds we will need a new mac and a new router
I'm still waiting to hear what Audi will bring to the table or what vehicles it will be compatible with.
It seems like most the reviews for the mini are compared to an ipad 3 not 4, and nearly everyones gets over the screen resolution due to the size and weight. I am tempted at the mini and I know there is usually a new one 9 months away. But unless there is some breakthrough in battery tech I dont see how they could keep the same form factor. It took the iphone 4 generations to go retina and 3 for the ipad, so maybe 2 isn't unreasonable for the mini, but I see it as...
did apple mention it in their keynote? didn't seem like much attention was directed towards the speakers.
Personally I'm reaching the limit of how fast I can upgrade my devices. I have an iphone 5 so I won't be upgrading next year unless there is some have to have feature. Ipad I have a 3rd gen so until it becomes lighter I'm happy. I think I will soon be in the market for a new Imac but those are out this year . The only way they can do this is, is if they keep expanding there consumer base.