or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

I wish they would start announcing models and not just automakers I'm curious to know if it's the full line up or just certain models will get it
Smart move, and like others have said about bloody time. The customer shouldn't be penalized for switching phones, as most keep there cars 4-7 years longer then phone upgrades. I have an Audi already and was considering getting a new vehicle in 1-2 years. So it's nice to see that in car technology is finally advancing.
I think the major downside to a bigger size, is more people would want to try it out first, see how it feels in there hand before purchasing. A lot of people I know still want it to fit in their pocket. It will be interesting to see what comes out, but I might have to hold it in my hand first before I purchase a larger iphone.
It seems like eventually every company will have access to everything.It would be interesting if apple created an itunes app that you allowed you to play your itunes content on a ps4 or amazon tv or whatever. This is the new fragmentation, we need itunes, netflix, hulu, and all the others to watch the content that we actually want to watch.
I was actually thinking the fire was dwindling for new products but now it seems like its hot as ever. I own an audi and am surprised to see them on the list, but I guess they haven't said a lot about IOS. Seems like most companies would want to play nice with everyone and not choose one of the other. The wear devices still seem a little odd to me. Like it shows when your flight is departing but can you scan it from the watch or do you still have to pull out your phone and...
Did they talk about privacy at all? It seems fine if you buy into the whole amazon ecosystem and spend a lot on amazon, as it seems like they are just making it easier for you to spend on amazon.  I am looking forward to Yosemite, and IOS 8 and having that integration to a computer is kinda essential, not everything can be streamed always.
The biggest concern is always battery life, because now it would be powering an accessory, which makes sense on an ipad with a bigger battery but not an iphone. I wouldn't mind a smart cover on the iphone though. I like the auto wake sleep on the cover.
It's gonna suck it apples some other kind of wireless charging and if this can only be done with a case , a 2 year roll out seems like a long time
I'm a big metal gear fan and if this the only way to play mgs1 I'll consider it I didn't hear that the now service for only for ps3 . Sucks to need now service to play mgs4 then possibly this for mgs1 might just have to keep my ps3 up and running . I don't see how it could be a threat to Apple TV I use airplay a lot and would possibly buy this for gaming two very separate things .
It's funny that it took this long to get a calculator on the same screen , but I like how easy it is to adjust everything