or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

Ordered space grey 128 gb wifi , was easy to order it I wasn't sick I would have picked it up. In person but Monday is good enough for me.
It's good for pr, but how does the math work? So I use 200 mb, then I have to pay $30 for an additional 2.5 gb or is it really 2.3? AT&T still seems to have the best deal 3 gb for $30 I'm sure for normal use without Video streaming should last a month . For me I always get wifi cause I already pay for my unlimited data on my phone and don't want to double pay to use my iPad. Every hotel has wifi now and such so don't see a need for cellular but that's just me .
the air was more then i expected, i like the name too, I'm surprised only one person mentioned that the mini now comes in 128 gb fashion, i know some people were speculating a split like the iPhone 5s and 5c. I was hoping to see more colors in the mini, but I guess not. I will probably get an air as I like to watch a lot of videos, but the mini is enticing to say the least. what do you think for announcements though, will they just post something saying black Friday you...
That's pretty cool that they are doing the live feed again, but I'll be at work and have to read the blogs
So this is breaking news even though it's not a real announcement? It was leaked and it will probably come true, but for me it's not news until its fact. I look forward to an ipad 5 , and mavericks. 
I have a full size ipad but think I might go mini this time around, but hopefully we shall see in October. I like the design though the full size has always felt a little heavy.
I have been waiting for the refresh I'm glad it's here , I already ordered one and should have it early October
I didn't see this link provided http://store.apple.com/us/iphone/reuse-and-recycling , but they offered 380 for my 64 gb att white iphone 5, so I will probably do this route unless a friend wants to buy it. It's more then gazelle, I know gamestop was also offering cash or in store credit. But I'm sure I will use the apple gift card next month when a new ipad comes out.
i say you got lucky then, but its also the hype and reports of carriers not getting very many and so on. There was 200 or so people outside of our apple store, I ordered mine online because it makes sense for me, I will get it at work in probably a week and that's fine for me, versus calling att and apple seeing what they have in stock and all that.
I have to say that is pretty cool, it's also nice to see them just enjoy what they have created and take a day off.