or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

Went to dinner came back found im wifi went down and now having to restart the download for my iphone says 3 hours, but been doing my new iPad OTA and keeps jumping from 10 to 4 min right now.Hope to get this all done tonight. 
my order shows it departed anchorage, Alaska at 1258 am on Tuesday September 18, but hasn't arrived anywhere yet? Anyone else have this? Im getting a little worried I won't get mine on Friday. If it doesn't show up somewhere tomorrow then I won't hold my breath for Friday.
I hope staples app will integrate into this for their coupons and such. It was a pain to go into the app log in scroll through and find the coupons i had. If it was in one place especially on the lock screen would have saved time and convenience.
available but no wifi at work, what is the file size? might have to hit up a wifi network at lunch.
Does anyone know when apple usually offers there software updates? I think its 10 am pst, but just curious if I should wake up early and try and update my phone before work or not.
appears to have worked, supposed to be friday end of the day   Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 09/17/2012 9:34 P.M. Departure Scan ZhengZhou, China 09/16/2012 6:00 P.M. Arrival Scan   09/16/2012 5:45 P.M. Departure Scan   09/16/2012 8:12 A.M. Origin Scan China 09/16/2012 10:04 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
I could never do that, that's why I prefer to stay up until midnight and preorder and just wait for it to come to my work. I'm not a patient line waiter though.
Do we know if this is only from apples site , or is that from all carriers and stores? Yea mine still says preparing for shipment, but I find it interesting that it says standard shipping, doesn't fedex sometimes do fulfillments of orders? I'm hoping this is the case so I get mind Friday, but hopefully Ill find out soon. I completed my order at 1215 am pst and got my confirmation email at like 1221 am pst
Its easier to stay up at midnight and place your order then go back to bed. Apple stores open at what 8 am? they always have huge lines, and I have to get my daughter to school that day. So its just personal preference. I prefer to stay up in the comfort of my own home and wait patientely at work while I get some work done, for it to arrive. I don't like going to carrier stores, and there isn't one close to work.
just checked my order says preparing for shipment, it was fun to watch be overnight from china watch where it was and such, now it will be interesting to see where it ships from.