or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

It's funny that it took this long to get a calculator on the same screen , but I like how easy it is to adjust everything
Awesome I was always turning mine on and off cause something seemed to be running
So 4k resolution is really 4000 x something and this is hinting at 6400 ?
Seems like it's gonna be a long set up time to individually go into every app and tell it what you want it to do .
I had no idea one could leave apple feedback , it will be interesting to see how you can twin access to the last known location . If they do turn it off though even with a full battery hopefully find my iPhone has a quick response time to locating the device once powered on and notifying you when it is found .
So where are the before and after pics?
I don't think I heard "carplay" mentioned once and i only missed about the last 6 minutes of it. I hope there are follow up images to why these cars were there. I noticed on the list that Landrover isn't mentioned doesn't Jaguar own land rover or something like that?
Looks like they wanted to build a snowman
To me it just doesn't seem to be the same proportions as the 5s maybe its cause I'm using a lifeproof case. But the size of the camera lens and the flash seems odd to me. 
I really like the true flash of the 5s it looks really different in this picture, i don't see why they wouldn't keep it