or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

I guess sometimes rumors do come true
I'm looking forward to the keynote June 2nd then we'll see what happens there.
Not that I plan on switching from an iPhone , but how does one "formally disconnecting their phone number from the iMessage service. " sounds more like a hassle then a problem
I wish I had a had a double din display to fit this, $750 seems like a fair price compared to most manufacture installed options are a couple grand. I will be looking into this next year, when I'm car shopping if a dealer installed option isn't available.
I have a 2010 s4 and i have an iphone 5s, a new car is always kind of on my mind, or what will be available in the next year or 2 . To me it would be a step backwards for audi to go with android. Looking at the list though it seems more kid cars will have access to apple integration then grown up cars. I don't want a civic. Maybe a land rover for my next car, but I don't see them on the list.
It's all about the integration. I wouldn't mind if I was shopping in men's and a coupon came up, or a reminder if I had a gift card in passbook. I thought there was talk of integration in ball parks or something like that. To some extent the tracking is good if it enhances the shopping experience. Directs you to your size, or based on past purchases something new you might like. I never shop in stores that much, but it does seem like it could enhance the user experience.
Ordered space grey 128 gb wifi , was easy to order it I wasn't sick I would have picked it up. In person but Monday is good enough for me.
It's good for pr, but how does the math work? So I use 200 mb, then I have to pay $30 for an additional 2.5 gb or is it really 2.3? AT&T still seems to have the best deal 3 gb for $30 I'm sure for normal use without Video streaming should last a month . For me I always get wifi cause I already pay for my unlimited data on my phone and don't want to double pay to use my iPad. Every hotel has wifi now and such so don't see a need for cellular but that's just me .
the air was more then i expected, i like the name too, I'm surprised only one person mentioned that the mini now comes in 128 gb fashion, i know some people were speculating a split like the iPhone 5s and 5c. I was hoping to see more colors in the mini, but I guess not. I will probably get an air as I like to watch a lot of videos, but the mini is enticing to say the least. what do you think for announcements though, will they just post something saying black Friday you...
That's pretty cool that they are doing the live feed again, but I'll be at work and have to read the blogs