or Connect

Posts by tkrunner1738

thats a little much, to show up before it even exists, i could see showing up on tuesday at 10 and reading all the blogs and such of the event, but can't imagine they are doing it just for themselves. It seems to be free advertising for their company or just publicity in general. Only leaving when nature calls, so no shower, no proper bed for a week? no thank you. I remember seeing a couple of line waiters in our city but it wasn't a big deal last year, but I still was up...
I don't see how you could put your finger on that little scanner and always use the same part of your finger, what if there is dirt and such on your finger? I use a lifeproof case too which covers the home button, so it would be a cool feature as long as it's implemented well.
It's nice to have something to look forward to, can't wait to see what brightens my day.
I don't think this is the case, because last year when I went from my 4s to iphone 5 because I wasn't due for an upgrade I still had like 550 or 650 for a 64gb white. So I think if you're not due for an upgrade its more then just $50. There was a report that you could lock in a gazelle price for $330 I believe which is better then the max $280 it says apple is willing to give out. I'm not one for going to an apple store on launch day, so I would rather skip the lines. I...
Doesn't apple usually give notice two weeks before an event? But i was expecting two events this fall, they cant show everything at one, iphone, ipad, mac, and ipod. The only thing I would like to see is more macs with the new ac wifi , i would be curious about the next iphone as it seems gazelle is offering good deals and the possible apple trade in for credit as well.
Its surprising that they didn't mention Audi or Land Rover but they did mention Jaguar which owns land rover. I hope they add support for the new Range Rover sport i really would like to have this feature in a new vehicle.
i agree, i was wanting to get a new imac, so i guess ill just get the time capsule for now, and upgrade as things become available. But eventually for me it will be New IMAC new Apple tv iphone when my upgrade cycle comes due ipad not sure
Can someone clarify the ac wifi thing, so currently the only apple product to take advantage of the 802.11ac is the new air? is that correct?
It's nice having something to look forward I know we won't see hardware but after the conference hearing about all the beta versions and such it gets exciting. I'm fine with waiting until things are done right .
Its a little tempting, but I hope with the next version of IOS there can be profiles or something, it takes a long time if I loan it to my daughter to set all the parental controls and such. It is nice to store things locally when flying or something like that. Not to have to keep taking things off and on. Yes there will always be another one, sometime, Its not even February yet so if another one isnt coming out until September or October thats still a lot of time.