or Connect

Posts by EricTheHalfBee

Meh, it's all irrelevant anyway.   Apple is going to cause far more harm to Samsung in a couple weeks when their fall line-up of new products is released. With a larger screen iPhone there's absolutely no reason to put up with some garbage device just because it has a gorgeous screen.   Samsung Mobile is going to have a horrible year-end with executives crying in their beers in the boardroom.   Samsung Semiconductor is going to be popping the corks on bottles of Dom...
To Samsung: no matter how hard to you try to increase hype for your Note you're still going to get steam-rolled by the new iPhone.   A stylus is gimmicky on such a tiny device. Samsung only puts it on their Note (instead of the Galaxy S) which tells you even Samsung doesn't think it's mainstream enough to put on their best selling phone.   There are half a dozen announcements all coming up the next 2 weeks. These companies must have idiots working for them to try and...
It's better for buying off Craigslist. Just make sure Find My iPhone is turned off. Better yet, have the seller turn it off (which requires your Apple ID password).Even better, if it's already off, then turn it on (which doesn't require a password). THEN ask the seller to turn it off. If they can't, then you just bricked the phone that a crook tried to sell you.
Ooooohhh, an Internet tough guy. You are a liar. Maybe not about this issue, but you have been called one in the past by several posters here at AI. Perhaps you should think about why so many have "implied" that about you in the past.Yes, many people are lying. That doesn't mean ALL people are lying.You made a stupid post awhile back to TS about battery life and got ripped by several posters. You had NO EVIDENCE that there was a battery issue with iPhones other than your...
Apple stated a very small number are affected. Yet in every forum ice seem that posted this it seems EVERYONE has this battery problem.So funny how that works. Quite the coincidence, I'd say.
My wife's iPhone 5 that's getting close to 2 years old WOULD have qualified, except she dropped it last month down concrete stairs and got a replacement from Apple. Her battery worked good the entire time. So clearly it's not EVERY phone sold during that time period.
No, he was right. Until the latest version of Google Play, security updates required a patch to be released which then went to OEMs and then out to your phone. This was time consuming. Now Google has updated Google Play Services to allow more of the OS to be updated directly.Which also makes you a liar. You previously stated very clearly that Google Play Services ensures security updates are delivered to Android devices when in fact only high-level items would get updates....
What a terrible looking device. Apple would never have the top screen attach to the phone in such a way that it formed a lip like these pics show. Apple would have the screen flush with the sides.   This isn't an Apple device.
I ride Skytrain to work and I check e-mail and catch up on news. Most people I see on Skytrain seem to be playing games or checking out Facebook.Regardless, there have been several studies regarding smartphone use. Games are #1, which makes sense considering the top earners in the App Store.So instead of discussing whether or not 1080P is a gimmick based on perceived vs actual benefits you come back with that?
 There have been several studies of what people do on their smartphones. Watching TV/movies is way down the list (less than 10%). So a GPU/CPU having to scale videos for <10% of the time is going to use as much power as a high-PPI display that's sucking more power 100% of the time?