or Connect

Posts by EricTheHalfBee

Of course the two at the beginning don't appear again - Samsung has to cherry pick the responses to make sure good comments about the iPad are buried.
 And a phone that acts just like a chip card is doomed to fail. If the only thing my phone can do is act like a chip card, then what incentive is there for me to use it instead of my chip cards I already have? Your phones data connection can be just as secure as any other method of transmission. Security lies in the type of data you send, not the medium it's travelling over. CC numbers and personal information can be replaced by tokens and ID numbers that are useless to...
 I've commented on this before. Some developer just needs to write an App to perform the functions of a car stereo. Pair it up with any of the numerous I/O modules and you've got a high-end deck. Using the audio capabilities of iOS you could even have numerous outputs - subs, mids and highs all with custom crossovers, EQ and time delay. Imagine an iPhone with a 16 channel audio interface to connect to all your amps and even support an external input or two.
Gotta love it. With just a few simple words Apple is generating a huge amount of hype.
Isn't this a little early for Apple? I thought they only announced the dates 1 week in advance. This is closer to 2 weeks.   Unless Apple is trolling the other companies with their announcements coming up.
Meh, it's all irrelevant anyway.   Apple is going to cause far more harm to Samsung in a couple weeks when their fall line-up of new products is released. With a larger screen iPhone there's absolutely no reason to put up with some garbage device just because it has a gorgeous screen.   Samsung Mobile is going to have a horrible year-end with executives crying in their beers in the boardroom.   Samsung Semiconductor is going to be popping the corks on bottles of Dom...
To Samsung: no matter how hard to you try to increase hype for your Note you're still going to get steam-rolled by the new iPhone.   A stylus is gimmicky on such a tiny device. Samsung only puts it on their Note (instead of the Galaxy S) which tells you even Samsung doesn't think it's mainstream enough to put on their best selling phone.   There are half a dozen announcements all coming up the next 2 weeks. These companies must have idiots working for them to try and...
It's better for buying off Craigslist. Just make sure Find My iPhone is turned off. Better yet, have the seller turn it off (which requires your Apple ID password).Even better, if it's already off, then turn it on (which doesn't require a password). THEN ask the seller to turn it off. If they can't, then you just bricked the phone that a crook tried to sell you.
Ooooohhh, an Internet tough guy. You are a liar. Maybe not about this issue, but you have been called one in the past by several posters here at AI. Perhaps you should think about why so many have "implied" that about you in the past.Yes, many people are lying. That doesn't mean ALL people are lying.You made a stupid post awhile back to TS about battery life and got ripped by several posters. You had NO EVIDENCE that there was a battery issue with iPhones other than your...
Apple stated a very small number are affected. Yet in every forum ice seem that posted this it seems EVERYONE has this battery problem.So funny how that works. Quite the coincidence, I'd say.