or Connect

Posts by EricTheHalfBee

I already corrected that above. And no, she does not know more than me considering she refuses to get into any in-depth processor architecture discussions and continues to diminish the significance of Apple's processors.  Please. It's only faster because it's clocked a full 1.0GHz higher. 66% faster clock than the A8X and only 5% faster. This despite Nvidias constant hyping of the Denver K1 and the fact it's supposed to be more efficient and do more work per clock cycle...
I do remember something about that now that you mentioned it.Regardless, Relic has on numerous occasions tried to downplay the significance of Apple A Series processor when compared to the likes of Qualcomm or Nvidia. These are details I'm concerned about as I don't understand why people are so determined to distort the obvious truth about the superiority of Apple processors.
Same reason he left out the countless other processor and SoC manufacturers out there who already dominate those markets. Nvidia's presence in those areas is minuscule.For example, ones I've worked with include Freescale, Siemens, Infineon and ST Micro.
I don't think we'll ever see an A Series processor in a Mac.   - It would be a huge undertaking to port over OS X to a different processor architecture, despite Apple efforts to make it easier to port code (developers writing OS X and iOS Apps, for example). An OS is several orders of magnitude more work to convert than an App. - OS X on an A Series would also cause headaches for developers. They won't be simply "re-compiling" their Apps so they can run on the new...
 Another resident troll comment bashing an article while offering NOTHING to counter what was said. What's the problem? Can't discuss technology or microprocessor architecture? Please enlighten us with your great wisdom and point out all the flaws in this article, and why Apple isn't the world's most advanced mobile processor company.
I see Relic is back with his usual useless posts. How come you keep talking shit and then run away after you've been proven wrong? I have pointed out errors in your logic on the Denver K1 several times and you're back spouting the same garbage AGAIN? The Denver K1 does not live up to the hype. Since you don't seem to get it, I'll go over the main reasons why once more. - Nvidia was extensively hyping up their Dynamc Code Optimization of the K1. They clam this allows the...
Got the 6+ to see how I'd like it. Felt way too big in my hands. I'm always making mistakes typing as I'm used to a smaller keyboard. One-handed use is tough and I don't find the one-handed mode that useful. I was going to take it back and get a 6 but a co-worker said to stick it out until you get used to it. So I kept it and after a week he was right. The things that initially bothered me don't anymore and overall I really like this phone. Edited: Forgot about the...
4 pages of comments and all I see is politics. Let's get back to the topic at hand, bashing Android.
 Say what? Nobody uses Google+, not even die-hard Android users. Despite Google's endless attempts to try and get people to use it and attaching it to every single service they have.
But...but...but, iPad sales are dropping at a record pace. How is this possible? ¡