or Connect

Posts by EricTheHalfBee

A solar plant in Oregon? Hydro seems like a no brainer instead.
So basically we're seeing the same comments that we did when the first iPhone came out. Back then nobody could see the advantage of multi-touch (for example).   I'm still not buying one, but my Wife is getting one for her birthday next month. She's into fitness/running, and has dropped a few "hints" about the Apple Watch. After playing with hers I'll see if it does enough to warrant getting one.
Forgot one more. Haters claim the iPhone 6 bends at 70lbs at the volume buttons. Samsung says 66lbs is what a phone is subjected to when sitting. Samsung just stated the iPhone 6 can't bend in your pocket.
Samsung should have kept quiet. Now they made things worse. - Insulting Squaretrade by claiming their testing is only to "satisfy sadistic pleasures"? - Claiming 66lbs is a normal force exerted when sitting on a phone? Does that stay the same for someone who weighs 100, 150 or 200 lbs? Is it the same when sitting on a soft couch (cushions) vs a hard wooden chair or bench? - Using pencils as a prop? Seriously, can't you come up with anything original? - Talking about the...
When I first saw Squaretrade's video it had 19,000 views. Now it's up to 115,000.   It'll be very interesting to see the post count by tomorrow. Then we'll really know just how true the idea that "bad news about Apple sells" while "bad news about Android gets quickly forgotten".
Gee, when I run Animoog routed through Filtatron and recorded in Auria all connected via Audiobus, you're telling me I can't do two things at once? Maybe I'm missing something, but that's 4 Apps all running at the same time, in real time.Your stupidity never ceases to surprise. Actually, no, it's par for the course.
 I see. So instead of giving a real-world example you simply provide a link to the Chrome store. Nice try, come back when you actually think of a useful example. If I have a useful App on my phone, then I'll use it on my phone that I always have with me where I can enjoy ALL of the features/functionality (instead of a stripped down browser based one). Apple has the right idea on this (like Continuity). There are only certain things that make sense to move seamlessly from a...
You want to see just how delusional the Android/Samsung fans are this morning? Here's the comments that keep repeating on all the various sites that have ran this story:   - Who cares about this test. In the real world the iPhone 6 will bend easier. - Why did they test the iPhone in the middle? They should have tested it at it's weakest spot. - Every phone is bendable. The issue with the iPhone 6 is it would bend under normal use and in your pocket.   and my...
 Sorry, it's 100% relevant. Samsung not only made fun of the iPhone 6 last year (over bending), but made claims in the GS6 announcement videos that "Basically, this stuff will not bend" while talking about the aluminum alloy they used was 50% stronger than "other" smartphone vendors and was the same alloy used in aircraft construction. They also stated this at their launch event: "The Samsung Galaxy S6 gold model shouldn't bend when a user places in a back pocket and sits...