or Connect

Posts by EricTheHalfBee

Now I know you're just trolling when you post complete and utter BS like this. On my way out of the office, but I'll explain in great detail why the A57 is garbage and why you are so far off base it's pathetic.
Wow, too much misinformation going on, so instead of quoting everyone I'll just sum up here:   - Android Java apps won't need to be re-compiled to work on Android L when it's on a 64bit device. However, they will NOT take full advantage of the 64bit processor BECAUSE they're written in Java. Java apps running on a 64bit processor are like 32bit iOS apps running on an A7/8 - they work without re-compiling, they're faster than they were before, but they don't utilize the...
 No, the 805 is a complete POS. Twice the cores and 90% faster clock and can't even beat the A8.
 Yup. At 2.7GHz no less, 900MHz faster clock than the A8. The K1 in the Nexus 9 is 64bit, so we'll have to wait and see if it lives up to Nvidias hype. Although it appears predictions about its power consumption were correct. If it was so good, the Nexus 6 should have also used it. This way both new devices run Android 5.0 AND are 64bit, which lets developers have two standardized devices for development. Now there's still 32/64bit fragmentation going on. Really quite...
 No. Anandtech tested the Note 4. It's a slow POS compared to the iPhone 6. In most of the benchmarks it loses to the iPhone 6. Hell, in CPU benchmarks the iPhone 5S with A7 is still faster. Really pathetic for a 2.7GHz quad core processor.  Edited: I see that Anandtech was already brought up by addicted44. However, still worth repeating how utterly crappy the Snapdraogn 805 is compared to the A8.
Hope the Nexus 6 with Snapdragon 805 performs better than the Note 4, because that phone gets its ass handed to it by the iPhone 6. Even the iPhone 5S outperforms the Note 4 in most CPU tests.   64bit and 2GB RAM for the Nexus 9? Waiting for the 64bit experts to tell us that you need more than 4GB RAM before 64bit becomes relevant.
 Every now and then I click on a post titled "user is in your block list" just to see. Then I realize why I blocked the troll in the first place and how stupid their comments really are.
 I said exaggerate, not lie. People can exaggerate due to over-confidence in their ability to meet their goals (arrogance) or they can exaggerate for criminal gain.
 I wouldn't be surprised if it goes deeper than just the stock sell off. GT could have been exaggerating how well the sapphire production was going making Apple think they were further along than they actually were in terms of ironing out problems and increasing yields.
 I don't even store many Office documents - it's mostly family photos/videos for archiving. They just recently announced an increase for file size from 2GB to 10GB, but haven't tried it yet. You can store any type of files you like.