or Connect

Posts by EricTheHalfBee

Did you read the comments for that App? Most of the people who gave it good reviews clearly have no knowledge about mixing music and give generic sounding reviews.The few critical reviews are obviously written by someone who understands music production as they give specific reasons as to why they don't like it. You know, as if they actually used the App and were aware of its faults.   But the best one....   - "Better then Garage band I have been using this app for a...
  Just block him. I gave him a chance but he showed his true colors as a troll and now the only time I hear the toilet flush is when you or someone else quotes him. So block, stop quoting and problem solved.
  Settle down? Grow roots? Participate in making the process better? Why yes, that's exactly what Apple does with their designers, engineers and other staff. It's what most companies do. But not all. Does McDonald's (or any fast food chain) really need to keep the person making fries around to "participate in making the process better"? No. In the technology world the assemblers are like workers at McDonalds. If one leaves you can get another one to fill their place. It...
Is Ellison suffering from menopause? He's on a roll the last two days.
Bull. Samsung is just trying to attribute their success to these ads so they can claim that people really do agree with them about Apple.   Samsung Galaxy is successful because they've spent billions in advertising around the world. Everywhere I go here in Vancouver I see Samsung Galaxy billboards, bus stop ads or banners at cell phone carriers. They're everywhere. I have never seen one of their attack ads on TV - I've only seen them online after reading an article...
Of course they're going to make a Retina Mini. Apple was the first to use high-res displays on the iPhone and iPad so it would be ridiculous to think that a year later they'll still be selling the Mini with a lower res screen.   That previous report about an A6 equipped Mini with the existing display was probably a test unit and not what we're going to actually see.   I predict the iPhone in Sept, the iPad in Oct and the Mini in Nov. All in time for the holiday...
  That's what I'm thinking. Launch weekends (and the weeks following) see huge sales numbers and Apple could get in a full 2 weeks of sales in Sept to help out the quarter.     Sure bud. The government didn't do anything to protect Apple - they did something about companies abusing and stealing IP. Since Apple was on the receiving end of that abuse then they are the benefactors. Nothing more to it than that.
Every single iPhone or iPad release is preceded by some sort of "yield" issues that limit supply. Then Apple goes on to sell record numbers anyway.
I don't know why people keep thinking your fingerprint will be stored somewhere as a simple image or that someone could copy it. Do you think passwords are stored as plain text? There will be a mathematical formula that converts your fingerprint into some type of data that can't be converted back to a fingerprint.   Others have mentioned that fingerprints are not 100% unique. Irrelevant. This is not going to be something that's used to identify you among all the...
  Of course, because I'm sure you have access to all of Authentec's technology and what they're working on. /S