or Connect

Posts by EricTheHalfBee

Please. Doyou even know what Samsung did? They specifically checked for certain benchmark Apps and modified the performance when they ran. No user would ever see that performance in a game or other App since the phone only runs "wide open" for certain benchmarks. Even after this was discovered Samsung still had the nerve to claim they weren't cheating.
Funny when an idiot troll tries to sound intelligent but makes themselves look stupid. Nothing in your link even applies to my comment. Would you like to try again? Perhaps you need to read my post very carefully to make sure you understand it before responding. Then I won't have to clean up the coffee I spit over my monitor from laughing out loud at your post.
 Plus my daughters can mix down 32 tracks of digital audio into a 2 track master. Android is so useless in this regard it can't properly handle 2 tracks of audio, let alone 4, 8, 16 or more. Nor can Android handle MIDI.
 Run 64 bit Apps, of which there is a growing list available that offer real and tangible benefits that no Android device can enjoy.
Boy has Samsung been taking a beating the last half of 2013. - Obama VETO'd their injunction against Apple. - Apple's own injunction against Samsung was upheld. - On appeal Apple gets another chance at an injunction on the Apple/Samsung trial. - Apple had their main multitouch patent all but confirmed by the USPTO after reexamination. - They gave to pay Apple another $290 million. - They lost on their pathetic attempt at a stay in the same retrial. - They got caught...
Apple is doomed.
Ouch at the price. My daughter has a hearing aid in one ear. I'm not an expert on hearing aids, but according to the audiologist we went to (who is a health care provider that works for the government and is not affiliated with any particular brand), the aid we bought was one of the best on the market. It cost me $900 (it's the over-the-ear type with a custom molded piece for inside the ear). I'm not sure if that's the "real" price, or a subsidized price (seeing as we have...
Gotta feel sorry for Colleen Allen as the jury foreperson. I don't think she has a clue what's coming her way. Losers/trolls/shills everywhere are going to dig into her personal life for anything they can find to paint her as biased. Just like they did with Koh and Hogan before and with anyone else who rules in Apple's favor.
When you can't innovate in your R&D lab, you innovate by copying.Fixed it for ya.
 This. Apple is bringing bigger guns to the next trial. And based on the way the pre-trial motions are going, it's not looking good for Samsung. Then you have to look at the sanctions coming up against Samsung. They're going to have an even harder time trying to get access to any Apple documents or agreements after they screwed up with the Nokia/Apple deal.