Remember when Samsung issued a press release about old devices not being allowed in the trial? Koh was pissed then but nothing really came from it except a scolding from Koh.
Hopefully this time she not only gives them a suitable punishment, but takes into account previous actions by Samsung that indicate a pattern of abuse.
I can already send money via e-mail by using Interac E-Mail Transfers. And I don't need a Visa or MC debit card - it works directly from my bank account. It's also virtually instant (usually 15 minutes). The other person knows nothing except my e-mail address I used to send the e-mail. And since it's done through my bank App (or online website) I don't have to worry about some third party handling it for me (even though the third party is Interac themselves - who are far...
Come on guys, it's obvious. At the WWDC keynote Tim Cook said they had a lot of other stuff they didn't have time to go over.
We all know there's the new iPad, Mini, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro along with the possibility of an Apple TV or iWatch. Having a lot to cover simply means they have a lot of things to show us in terms of number of products.
For all the people who think 64bit doesn't give any advantage until you have 4GB of RAM, I have a some very simple questions for you:
- Does this mean that only Apps that are 4GB or larger get any benefit?
- Does it mean only Apps that load files that are 4GB or larger get any benefit?
- What if I'm running several Apps that only require 200MB of RAM (code & data)? Does that mean I don't get any benefit until I'm running 20 or more at the same time until I hit the...
I've debated the validity of Crittercism with many a hater. Here are some key points to remember about their "studies":
- It's a tool used by developers to track App crashes while they are testing Apps.
- Developers have to specifically insert code into their App in order for Crittercism to track crashes for that App.
- Crittercism DOES NOT track all crashes that happen on your device as they have no such access to the OS. They only track crashes in Apps where a...
I'm on the train so can't check Crittercism's site at length, but last time I did they only released ONE study when iOS 5 came out. AFAIK they have only now done two studies - iOS 5 release and iOS 7 release. They have never done a test 6 months later to see if the numbers have changed nor have they done a test after a new version of Android is released to see how their developers are doing.
Oh, and Google is an investor , BTW.