or Connect

Posts by EricTheHalfBee

Apple also has patents regarding stylii. Yet I have never seen a stylus for an iDevice yet. Companies do R&D in many areas. Some yield actual tech to be used in products and others don't. But they will still patent them all. After all, they spent time and money developing it, and it might be useful in some other form later on.
What's with all these concern trolls trying to derail the argument? Who cares about whether the writer is biased - the topic is whether or not Samsung plays games with supplying components.   The comment "strategically denied" is interesting. HTC would likely have had a contract with Samsung to buy panels, but that doesn't mean Samsung could deny them. For example, Samsung could claim yield issues and reduce panels shipped to HTC. How could HTC tell if they really...
  LOL. Please show me where I said something about aircraft compasses. Can't you even keep track of who said what?   Why am I rude? Because you're a troll trying to be very clever about it and give the illusion you're not biased. Don't like what I have to say then you can block me. To me being rude is trolling a forum and playing dumb when people call you on it. Do you think you're fooling anyone? I hope the pay is good, otherwise I can't understand why you'd waste so...
  Then why didn't you include a link to the source documents for the rest of us to read?
  Please provide a link to the damages calculation where they took Apple's license offer and multiplied it by the number of devices sold to arrive at the final judgment amount. If money was compensation enough (because Apple offered to license) then the damages have to reflect this. Otherwise you're just making stuff up (again).
  Oh look, someone using a false dichotomoy. Can you post up an argument without resorting to a logical fallacy?
  Not to mention the "boxy" high-rise buildings all around the "proposed" Apple Store.
  You're welcome. Doesn't change the fact that you're a troll. If I'm wrong I'll apologize, but I doubt that'll be happening. You see, we at AI come across new accounts like this all the time and invariably they're always trolls. The odds are in my favor.
  Oh look, we have a new troll on AI. And one who's so stupid he doesn't even realize the case wasn't even about "rounded corners".   Samsung will have the PR mess since they're the ones found guilty of infringement. Of course, with Samsung, Google, their lawyers and legions of FUD spewing trolls they just might make some people believe this case was about "rounded corners".
  Didn't actually read about the two cases, did you?