or Connect

Posts by EricTheHalfBee

Nothing much to say except that Android is a cluster%uck of an OS with sub-par development tools.
I just noticed - Samsung used the full-sized iPad chargers in some of the shots. You know it was intentional, so why would they do that? To imply that iPhone users have to carry around a "brick" instead of the space-saving cube chargers that come with an iPhone? In another shot there's clearly an aftermarket charger as it looks nothing like anything Apple makes.
Quote: I'm gonna have to call BS on this story for two reasons. One, I have never seen a smartphone user of any kind approach a complete stranger to ask them to charge their phone. Two, your history of posting lies and troll comments.
Lightning headphones sound like a great way to get high quality sound. And why does Apple have to give up on the existing 3.5mm jack if they make Lightning headphones? People who don't care can continue to use existing earbuds while those that want higher quality can go the Lightning route.iOS already has the ability to run digital audio through the Lightning port (much the same as USB Audio). So Apple doesn't really have to do anything to make Lightning headphones, except...
Samsung has already announced to expect a weaker than usual quarter, due to slowing smartphone sales (which is a major part of their revenue).   Now I'm really curious what Apple will report. Esp since last quarter was better than expected.
 Come on. Apple wouldn't implement a change just because someone submitted a problem. They'd verify the issue themselves and then put in the necessary corrections. I think Apple has probably assembled a team to work on Maps issues alone, and they only recently started actively applying corrections, which is why people are noticing them right away. Or they might have had a team all along, but they had such a backlog of problems that it seemed like it took "forever" for...
 There's a difference between making a mistake and knowing the truth but intentionally misrepresenting it to favor your position.
Wrong. Apple DOES NOT make processors off ARM designs. This has been proven countless times in analysis of the A7. They make processors that run ARMv8 code, but they are 100% custom designed by Apple. AMD also makes custom processors that run x86 code. AMD doesn't use Intel designs.Qualcomm has a large chunk because they are pretty much the only player out there. That has nothing to do with how far behind they are. If Apple sold their A6 and A7 to other companies Qualcomm...
Always interesting to see who responds.Google Play Services could update security faults in higher level stuff (like Google Apps or API's in Google Play) but that's it. And since so many security holes are lower level there's no way they could be fixed. Now it appears Google has a way for Google Play Services to update lower level OS components.Which is EXACTLY what I've said all along.Don't be upset you were one of those who claimed otherwise and have now been proven...
Apple, ARM and Qualcomm are poaching talent? Based on how far behind ARM and Qualcomm are compared to Apple it looks like they didn't poach enough.