or Connect

Posts by EricTheHalfBee

Didn't I just say all that? Except for the part where it was fixed.What I'm talking about is the huge problem the fandroids made it out to be. And on many tech blogs today they're now trying to play this down as a minor issue. Again the usual hypocrisy from the haters.
This is the study I was referring to. So if Google knows of 106 million in Q2 2013 (that's being generous, it's likely below 100 million), then who's selling the other 90 million or so Android devices? I'll tell you - they are all the devices with no access to Google Play. I wonder what Google thinks of so many Android devices out there that aren't tied into their ecosystem. And this 90 million is ON TOP of all the junk devices that ARE connected to Google Play but aren't...
  Wait, KD assured us that Samsung made no such offer to tie patents together in order to make a deal. After all, he read all 1,500 pages on the matter so he should know.   Who should I believe? The shill who claims to have read "everything there is to know" about the case, or the comments from an actual judge on the panel that made the decision. Gee, that's a tough one.       Some would call it reverse hold up. Unfortunately for you, most don't. Like MS, Cisco, Intel,...
Remember the lock screen bypass for the iPhone where you get limited access if you're quick enough to perform the right sequence? People said it's no big deal since it requires the other person to have physical access to your device. Gee, kinda sounds familiar, doesn't it? Now what will the apologists say to this issue when they slammed the "physical device access " that was required for the iPhone security flaw?
Stupid post of the day goes to you.Samsung should ditch Apple? You do realize there are contracts in place that would prevent this sort of childish behavior, right? And what about other companies buying from Samsung? If they see Samsung making stupid decisions like dropping Apple then why would they trust Samsung to supply any components for their needs?Finally, Samsung has no other choice but to sell to Apple. If they lost Apple there's no way they could fill the void...
  Face Unlock was the worst gimmick ever. It's slow, not reliable, and only works under good lighting conditions. It even failed during the announcement keynote for ICS.     I'm sure Mythbusters has access to the same type of sensor Apple is using. /S     I also find it interesting nobody wants to bring up the Atrix. The fanboys seem to love to throw this POS around whenever an article about Apple using a fingerprint sensor appears (sort of like bringing up that POS LG...
I'm surprised! Where are all the trolls to tell me my benchmark numbers for the iPhone 5 vs the GS4 are wrong?   Or perhaps they went our and did some tests themselves (on their friends iPhones) and found out the truth - that the GS4 with its mosnter over-clocked quad core processor isn't really any faster than an iPhone 5 in day-to-day applications.
  I ran all the 4 major browser benchmarks in iOS 7 Beta 3 and Safari was faster in iOS 7 than in iOS 6. Here are the numbers I got.   Notes: Sunspider and Kraken lower is better, Browsermark and Octane higher is better.   Sunspider 1.0: 735ms (was around 830ms), GS4 is 920ms (all GS4 numbers from Anandtech, fastest GS4 version picked) Browsermark 2.0: 2,740 (was around 2,640), GS4 is 2,771. Mozilla Kraken: 14,000 (was around 20,000), GS4 is 9,800. Google Octane: 2,800...
Numbers don't add up to me.   Google announced in July they hit 1.5 million activations per day. If we're GENEROUS and assume that they sustained that level for all of Q2 2013 (instead of just hitting that number after the quarter) then that gives us 136.5 million devices (1.5 million per day x 91 days). But this includes ALL Android devices, not just smartphones. Apparently there were some 30 million Android tablets also activated in the Q2 2013. So that gives us...
  You can't even innovate your own comments. This is a standard post that's been thrown around for years regarding Apple. Oh the irony to see someone try and steal it away and apply it to Google.