or Connect

Posts by EricTheHalfBee

You're welcome. Doesn't change the fact that you're a troll. If I'm wrong I'll apologize, but I doubt that'll be happening. You see, we at AI come across new accounts like this all the time and invariably they're always trolls. The odds are in my favor.
  Oh look, we have a new troll on AI. And one who's so stupid he doesn't even realize the case wasn't even about "rounded corners".   Samsung will have the PR mess since they're the ones found guilty of infringement. Of course, with Samsung, Google, their lawyers and legions of FUD spewing trolls they just might make some people believe this case was about "rounded corners".
  Didn't actually read about the two cases, did you?
I wonder what Apple thinks about this. Since Foxconn makes devices they would have a head start on other accessory makers (think cases, for example). I can't see Apple allowing Foxconn to abuse their position to bring products to market quicker (or even on the same day Apple releases a new device).
One thing people are missing. Apple has to be very careful about what changes they make. When iOS 7 hits it will be on hundreds of millions of devices within weeks of release. If Apple gets it right then their entire user base is happy with their upgrade to iOS 7. If they get it wrong then they can also upset their entire user base. Android doesn't have this problem because of the delays in getting updates out. So if they make a major mistake it only affects a small...
One thing people are missing. Apple has to be very careful about what changes they make. When iOS 7 hits it will be on hundreds of millions of devices within weeks of release. If Apple gets it right then their entire user base is happy with their upgrade to iOS 7. If they get it wrong then they can also upset their entire user base. Android doesn't have this problem because of the delays in getting updates out. So if they make a major mistake it only affects a small...
  What about a company trying to abuse the court system by constant appeals and delays to delay the inevitable - having to pay up (like Samsung does with Apple - copy now, pay way, way later).
Waiting for GG to claim Google never initiates anything.
blah blah blah....   Who cares what evidence has been released or what the e-mails say - nobody here knows if Apple is guilty or not.   The disturbing fact about this case is the actions of the DOJ who seem content to try this case in the court of public opinion by releasing bits & pieces of evidence to make Apple look guilty. Or having a judge make a comment about Apple's guilt without even having seen all the evidence herself (she admitted it). That's just...
""I believe that the government will be able to show at trial direct evidence that Apple knowingly participated in and facilitated a conspiracy to raise prices of e-books, and that the circumstantial evidence in this case, including the terms of the agreements, will confirm that," "circumstanstial" So the judge has an opinion based on some of the evidence which is circumstantial? Why does the DOJ insist on releasing snippets of e-mails that look bad on their own, but in...