or Connect

Posts by jabohn

Thanks for perfectly illustrating how to paint everyone with the same $49-per-month brush. Do you work for Adobe? Now I know that because I don't use Adobe software as you outlined above, I no longer qualify as a professional. I have a regular Monday-Friday full time job as a designer in a print shop. Things are tough in the print industry, especially in a small town like mine. I can't convince my bosses to get CC unless CS6 stops working. I also do the occasional job at...
The Camera Roll does not show "every photo you've ever taken", as the article says.   The point of the Camera Roll, at least for me, was to show every photo and movie that I've taken with my iPhone. This excludes photos synced from my Mac.   Now there is no way for me to quickly scroll through the photos I took with my iPhone because they're lumped together with my photo albums synced from iPhoto on my mac. Also, I can no longer sort my albums so the ones I need more...
Wait until you see the final release. This is just the first beta. You realize you can enable, disable and reorder widgets right?
You can share a website link still for anyone to go to and view and make comments.
I had this same problem with my iPhone 5 when going from iOS 6 to 7. Eventually AppleCare replaced the phone after showing the problem still after a complete restore as a new phone. My replacement phone has no battery problems.
Adium has supported OS X notifications for about a year already.
Is already is!
 Why don't you hide the ones you don't use then? It's in Settings, under Restrictions. Often times when there is a problem there is a solution if you look for it.
Pardon my french: DUH.
Activity window was gone in Mountain Lion.