or Connect

Posts by jabohn

I'd like to point out that the Photo Albums you can now create directly in iOS are not the same as Photo Albums you've synced from iPhoto (for example) or the Camera Roll. Photos are not actually placed into the albums you've created, instead they are merely a link to the photo's original location, so you can't actually "move" a photo into one of your albums. If you remove the original photo, the one in your album is gone too. This is a big limitation I hope Apple...
Since upgrading all I get is error 5002 when trying to upgrade a few apps. Same if I upgrade right from my iPhone. Anyone else with this issue?
It's not on every platform and is not free either.
Got it working here. Glad to see Apple has relaxed it's rules on customizing the sounds and alerts and using your own. However I see no way to use a separate sound for different email account. You can do this for texting, seems strange to not have it for emails.
Who said Back To My mac is going away?
Proofreader needed!
When Skype actually fixes the interface for Skype 5, then THAT will be news.
Photostream is no apparent replacement for the current Gallery. I can't see any reason why I would automatically want my photos uploaded to the cloud. I prefer to choose, and the current method looks like it takes away choice. Can your photo stream be organized into albums? Can you share photos or albums with someone else? Unless Apple is withholding more info on this feature, this is a big step back.
I haven't been able to load the main page since yesterday. I still can't this morning. Also Lion/Safari 5.1 Note it also won't load in FireFox either.
Will this work with any Airport Extreme or Express or only the newest models?