or Connect

Posts by tooltalk

Well, that's not technically correct - considering that the US too has been artificially devaluing the currency for a while (US dollar index was 120 in 2000, now it's 78).  But it's politically much convenient to blame foreigners, immigrants or other marginalized groups for all their economic/social ills.
  Oh yeah, let's throw money at Solyndra, First Solar, General Investment Management LLP, and other Obama's energy (eg, ethanol) cronies - that ought to solve all our problems!!  What we need is another bubble, a Green Energy bubble to cover up the housing burst! You know, you democrats / libtards can't do no wrong.  Yay, politics rule!
      Ok, I'm getting a bit tired of your BS. You are now essentially making sh*t up and cherry picking data to support your nonsensical fanboyism. So why cite/compare unconfirmed component contract figure for unfinished fiscal 2012 sales when Apple doesn't give out quarterly breakdown of their component purchase? And why even bother with 2012 when we have complete data for the fiscal year 2011?  Let me explain why - your bullsh*t doesn't add up.     Nope, you are making...
  LOL!!  Of course, everything Apple ever patented is completely original!   Ha! Ha! Ha!
    Firstly, for Q1, Q2 of 2012, that's 92T KRWand and, of that, about 31T KRW came from Semi & DP or about 35%.     For the whole fiscal year 2011, Samsung's semi & DP generated 66T KRW (or $60B USD) or roughly 40% of Samsung's entire 2011 revenue. Apple spent $7-$8B USD on Samsung components, or about 12+% of Samsung semi & DP revenue, or about 5% of Samsung Electronics' entire 2011 revenue.   Now if you add up Samsung batteries used in the new iPads (made by IM - IT &...
Am I reading this correctly?  Only $1.3M or is that $1.3B?  Does that even cover the cost of all the lawsuit/lawyers?
  ROFL!!  Well, pathetic, but nice try. You fanboys really sound desperate. ROFL!!   Of course, $150B includes all Samsung mobile, semi sales as well as oversea sales by its foreign subsidiaries - that's what "consolidated" means.  That's precisely why I stated "Apple' share of Samsung Electronic's overall Sales is still less than 8%."   Whether Apple buys microwaves from Samsung's home appliance division or not is immaterial.    try harder.   Apple fanboys not too bright   
  EricTheHalfBee:     go to Samsung Electronics' investor relations and look up 2011 annual report.  Is that so hard to do?   Samsung Electronics and Consolidated Business 2011 income (sales) : 165,002B KRW or around $150B USD   hate to disappoint you - Apple may be a big consumer electronic giant now, but the world doesn't evolve around Apple. 
  let's all thank Samsung / Intrinsity.  thanx for reinforcing my point about Apple being a marketing/design company, not a technology shop.  
  so where was Apple's R&D and their superior chip design expertise in A4 and A5?