or Connect

Posts by tooltalk

Just learning from Apple - if you can't beat them in the marketplace, fight 'em in the court (or your home court preferably).
  Apparently, there is no LTE patents infringement claim in this case (yet).  Samsung has twice as many LTE patents than Apple, though.
  I still don't understand why Samsung is trying to fight this out in California in Apple's backyard.  As iJudge Koh demonstrated in the recent highly biased case, Samsung has zero chance of getting a fair trial.   Should learn from Apple and take it to the Eastern District of Texas or the Dusseldorf Court in Germany for patent infringement cases.
I believe only two of them are SEP; all others are utility patents.
  Why is 60 hours / week excessive?  I'm all for child-labor / 60 hr work week (as long as it's voluntary). 
Mine is made in Korea. How about yours?
Nah, doubt it. Sharp will be well out of business before Apple gets to collect a penny from Samsung (in the unlikely event that the ruling is upheld in the federal court of appeals). From what I hear Sharp already mortgaged all their manufacturing plants & office buildings in Japan just to stay in business and is basically at the "do-or-die" stage.  Most Japanese electronic makers are way past their prime - the on-going world economic crisis and the rising Yen certainly...
Whoop Dee Doo
  Well, that's too bad..  seems like the average iphone users can't tell the difference anyway..     not sure what your point is...   GS III JB (pre-release) already produced better geekbench results (clearly indicating that it's not a raw cpu performance issue); Note II, to be released in mid-Novemeber, is also known to perform much better than GS III (hence Note II > iPhone 5).  Samsung makes over 20+ smartphone models for the US market; some with much shorter product...
  I'm not really sure if the average iPhone users can actually distinguish any real improvement between upgrades.