or Connect

Posts by tooltalk

Well, RIM is Canadian, Samsung (South Korea), HTC (Taiwan), Nokia (Finland).. Motorola was already in decline, so it wouldn't have mattered much. On the other hand, Apple's contractor Foxconn hires hundreds of thousands of workers in China, so it's net positive. 
    Perhaps Apple should just move to Nevada or better yet move to Ireland or somewhere more friendlier to corporations..      Apple should just ignore.  The way I see it, this is nothing more than a political kabuki theatre.  The mainstream media and liberals are gearing up to blame "tax dodgers" like Apple and GE, for the impending fiscal crisis - largely caused by years and decades of out-of-control deficit / debt liberal welfare / warfare spending.  Alas, companies...
    I ditched Apple iPhone 4 early this year for a Samsung Galaxy S2.  I really like 4.3" screen size, I don't think I could go back to Apple's iPhone again. I should have waited a bit and get a Note though.

did you take medication today?
    must be why they are #1 smartphone sales.
    neither did Apple's 1984 Superbowl ad.      I guess we will find out whether it worked out not soon..  so far, it looks like tech blogs are the only ones paying attention to this.. 
    Haven't you heard?   Samsung Electronic's profit is up 100%, while the entire organization's revenue is up 20% mostly due to its mobile division (hint: smartphone sales)..   Apple = next Nokia / RIM??   Remember it's Samsung who's taking over from behind..  Samsung mobile's last year sales was up 300%. 
    I guess the only one thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about..  If Samsung can generate enough buzz, why not?  Besides, it's quite original..   or at least Samsung isn't copying Apple's PC vs Apple or Think Different ads campaings.        
    really?  Apple should be in jail then