or Connect

Posts by tooltalk

Yahoo Blackberry
Yeah, and that poor kid is near death now. You see the irrationality of Apple fanbois now?
another hilarious comment. Sure, if Samsung is Foxconn, Apple is Wal-Mart. Apple can't engineer jack - Apple's acquisition of Next, anobit & PA semi notwithstanding. Again, you need to remember that Apple is a glorified marketing company. Wheter you like it or not, it's becoming quite apparent that Apple has to depend more on Samsung for manufacturing and technology. Apple's new iPad for instance is about 50% Samsung. In the longer run, consumers are going to see that...
no need to pay any attention to the fanbois.. in their eyes, everything is Apple copycat
Well, actually Samsung Semi's margin is around 15%; Appliance & Media's margin is razor-thin; while LCD's is sometimes I think in the negative terrotory. I think Samsung Mobile's porfit was also around 15% last quarter. So the net aggregate for the entire company, I think, was around 8 or 9% as of last quarter.I'm guessing that Samsung's mobile's revenue and profit now account for at least 35% or 40% of the entire company (Samsung Electronics). Also compare that to...
LOL! what? Samsung's Galaxy R&D is already covered by Apple? Are you saying Apple with all its magnomity is paying Samsung to develop its own Galaxy lines to avoid anti-trust? man, you fanbois logic is ..
No, you can steal cpu's and flash chips, but you can't steal ideas. This is precisely why the patent system in this country is so screwed up.
well, never underestimate Apple fan's loyalty. I remember back in early 2000's, when LG supplied the same exact 19" flat panels under different name brand for Dell and Apple. Dell's was selling for $399 while Apple's at $900 - and it was selling like hotcakes.Apple's TV doesn't have to be *better* or *innovative*... Apple just needs a good ad campaign..On an unrelated note, I'm selling all my apple shares (100), the day Apple officially announces iPanel, or Apple TV panel...
I like "iView" or "iVision"
now, seriously.. Where is my 15" MBA?