or Connect

Posts by tooltalk

"There's no doubt about the fact that Graphics Property Holdings Inc gets no joy from all this litigation going on around it. But when you don't have a choice, you've got to go for it, and when you go for it, you have to go all out for it. "
I see it's many steps up for Foxconn, but with everyone losing money in LCD business (and bleak outlook), I don't know how this is going to change anything for Sharp.
I think that's a bit overhyped: Sprint Falls as Bernstein Cuts Rating on Apple IPhone Risk Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz1puyw7qwF
Of course, it is.. Most engineers behind innovation, eg, Woz, don't walk away with millions. It's usually sales / marketing folks who get the vast majority of the cake.
Jesus, it's quite incredible how ethnocentric/racists you fanbois are. What's next? only Anglo protestants have salvation & work ethics to be successful in global economy? Have you been drinking M. Weber kool-aid? Just where did you guys get your PhD's in sociology?This is doubly funny considering that Apple is just a glorified marketing / product integration company that depends on technology / manufacturing giants like Xerox, Samsung, Sharp, etc for success.
SUN at its peak (circa 1990's) was far more innovative than NeXT. If you recall, neither NeXT or Apple did well until NeXT was bought by Apple in late 1990's - Apple in particular was on the verge of collapse. NeXT as we know was an insignificant player in Unix market, never approached anywhere close to SUN's marketshare. I can't imagine anyone wanting to work for NeXT.Jon Ivy maybe, but if everything starts at the top, why didn't NeXT amount to anything?We all know that...
There is no free (with 2 year contract) iPhones 3GS in Canada?
more like 4x, but agree that it's somewhat unfair to give the same weight to Samsung.
Thanks to Samsung's technology and manufacturing innovation, and Apple's marketing pull....
Welcome to Apple's echo chamber / or Steve Jobs distortion field.