or Connect

Posts by tooltalk

why? just go to Samsung and Sharp and ask them how they did it. (cough) At least Microsoft won't pretend it invented (or innovated) everything. I don't think you can reverse engineer Apple's marketing innovation.
Well, all signs indicate that Samsung (Android) and Apple (iOS) are gaining at the expense of Nokia (which had over 30% Chinese marketshare in 2010, now down to low 20%). Globally, Apple's sales in Q4 was higher than Samsung's, but Samsung has been growing at much greater rate (300+%) for the past few years. There's also the same global trend - Nokia and RIM losing marketshare and Apple & Samsung gaining. So now, smartphone sales in China is less than 6% (of all phones...
GE paid the highest corporate taxes, 35%, when Reagan plugged all the corporate loop holes created by Carter and other democrat cronies. GE not surprisingly hires former Carter's tax laywers to lobby for tax-breaks and now pays the effective rates of 12%. thx liberals
LOL!! This is hilarious. Oh really? Is that why some bottom 50% of lower income folks don't pay any federal taxes while the top 2% pays 40% of taxes? (or top 10% 70% of taxes?)Perhaps Apple should move its headquarters to Bahamas or Ireland like Accenture did.
You mean free refrigerators?
so that your federal gov't can blow away Apple's money on Solyndra? I guess somebody has to pay for all those wasteful gov't welfare and warfare.
What do you mean "export"? Apple created jobs that didn't exist here before.
"Jobs 'more showman than geek': Daisey"Well, despite all his flaws, his description of Jobs sounds about right.
ARM? I don't see why not.but Samsung? It seems like most AI'er still seem to believe that Samsung == Foxconn (or Apple == Walmart).
or maybe in Dell / HP for that matter.