or Connect

Posts by tooltalk

That would be quite misleading : contrary to your rant, Samsung Galaxy S II is thinner overall, but there is a bump towards the lower end of the phone - that is why the Brits recently rejected Samsung's complaint against Apple's misleading ad.
No, that would be 20m in just 10 months. You know Samsung makes at least 20+ mobile phone, so in aggregate, it's still #1 in marketshare.
Nationals interest? Sounds like Apple is a bit desperate here.
that's not necessarily true. Many of my high school buddies worked under minimum wage (for their family biz). I think there are lots of young kids fresh out of high school or college willing to work very low wage jobs to learn new skill. It just doesn't make any sense for employers to risk hiring someone so unskilled & inexperienced, especially given the minimum wage and labor laws, etc.
Well, on one hand, I know there are fresh out college kids spending up to 50% of their wage on rent in NYC.. These Chinese workers share a room with 5-6 other roommates, there is no private room to speak of (which kinda reminds me of the NYU freshmen dorms that cost $1000+/month)
by the end of Q1 or I'm getting a Samsung Series 9.
ok.. I think I know what you are trying to say. But if they are wiling to wait almost 3 Qs for a minor upgrade and a feature that isn't yet available in their language, what stops them from listening to all the iPhone 5 chatters and holding back their purchase for another Q or two?
In China maybe..
Apple and Samsung gain at the expense of RIM who went from #1 with 28% market share in 2010 to #3 with 20% in 2011 ..
It's already happening with / without Apple lobbying - thx in large part to the recent expose by the unions / labor right thugs. Foxconn already expressed interest in replacing some of those jobs with machine.