or Connect

Posts by tooltalk

In China maybe..
Apple and Samsung gain at the expense of RIM who went from #1 with 28% market share in 2010 to #3 with 20% in 2011 ..
It's already happening with / without Apple lobbying - thx in large part to the recent expose by the unions / labor right thugs. Foxconn already expressed interest in replacing some of those jobs with machine.
But Apple was still #1 in smartphone market share and its sales bounced back big time in the 4Q outselling Samsung. Apple is #5 in China and lost market share for two consecutive quarters Q3 & Q4.
Welcome to Apple Insider
Apple has $100 gazillion. What'$35m? Besides apple loves patent/trademark lawsuits._
[QUOTE=timothyjay2004;2049654]You know, I'm getting tired of hearing about Foxconn/Apple facility problems - Apple is ONE of Foxconn's customers .. why is it only Apple being thrown into the spotlight? I'm in no way saying that things can't improve at Foxconn ... what I am saying is, why only Apple?[/QOUTE] That's what I thought when Apple sued Samsung: Samsung is ONE of Google's customers, why is it only Samsung being thrown into the spotlight? just suck it up.
Samsung is already owned by 51+% foreigners - Citi being the largest shareholder.
Why are we talking about Samsung devices's physical look and feel when Apple's lawsuits are all based on Android / software patents? It doesn't seem like Apple has much of a case based on hardware design or look.
You mean one of those before and after "LG Prada"? (duck)