or Connect

Posts by tooltalk

Apple and Samsung gain at the expense of RIM who went from #1 with 28% market share in 2010 to #3 with 20% in 2011 ..
It's already happening with / without Apple lobbying - thx in large part to the recent expose by the unions / labor right thugs. Foxconn already expressed interest in replacing some of those jobs with machine.
But Apple was still #1 in smartphone market share and its sales bounced back big time in the 4Q outselling Samsung. Apple is #5 in China and lost market share for two consecutive quarters Q3 & Q4.
Welcome to Apple Insider
Apple has $100 gazillion. What'$35m? Besides apple loves patent/trademark lawsuits._
[QUOTE=timothyjay2004;2049654]You know, I'm getting tired of hearing about Foxconn/Apple facility problems - Apple is ONE of Foxconn's customers .. why is it only Apple being thrown into the spotlight? I'm in no way saying that things can't improve at Foxconn ... what I am saying is, why only Apple?[/QOUTE] That's what I thought when Apple sued Samsung: Samsung is ONE of Google's customers, why is it only Samsung being thrown into the spotlight? just suck it up.
Samsung is already owned by 51+% foreigners - Citi being the largest shareholder.
Why are we talking about Samsung devices's physical look and feel when Apple's lawsuits are all based on Android / software patents? It doesn't seem like Apple has much of a case based on hardware design or look.
You mean one of those before and after "LG Prada"? (duck)
If you are talking about samsung's second largest cliet, Apple, well, Samsung electronics's semi unit has the fattest profit margin, followed by mobile.