or Connect

Posts by tooltalk

Are you saying that Samsung signed a non-compete agreement with Apple?
Hehe.. I guess I'm one of those people - I make fewer than 5 calls / month on average using it mainly for messaging/email/apps.
eh? Are you asking why nobody is holding it to their head in this commercial? You know, it comes with a headset (and support for bluetooth devices) and I'm guessing there must be a reason why. Hmm.. Yeah, I agree - I think it's a terrible idea to buy $200-$600 phones just based on their picture fantasy. You know what's really crazy though?- I'm told that there are crazy folks out there willing to wait days in line for a product without full pics or spec. That's just insane!!
what mimicry? The courts in Germany, Netherland, Austrialia already threw away most of Apple's design patents already - the only valid ones were Android specific ones involving scrolling patents.
ahem, seems to demonstrate how gullible average Apple buyers are (duck)
wtf is unique unfair competition law? Does that mean RIM can start suing Apple, Samsung and other smartphone manufacturer?
not sure how much "innovation" came out of Rambus's decade long lawsuits against memory makers (or NTP's against RIM). Yes, we also know that the patent system is so broken.
Obama's only term is Bush's 3rd term.
I think that's the fastest way to burn through their $90+ billion cash.
I doubt Apple's capital investment did much - after all, Samsung spends many more billions building / upgrading new fabs every year. It isn't a charity either - Apple did it to secure supplies and deep discount.Nope, Samsung's #1 client is Sony - that alone should raise some concern. Apple is #2 and accounts for slightly less than 5% of all Samsung Electronics's sales.