or Connect

Posts by tooltalk

I doubt Apple's capital investment did much - after all, Samsung spends many more billions building / upgrading new fabs every year. It isn't a charity either - Apple did it to secure supplies and deep discount.Nope, Samsung's #1 client is Sony - that alone should raise some concern. Apple is #2 and accounts for slightly less than 5% of all Samsung Electronics's sales.
Not really. The Dusseldorf court has patent-friendly reputation and is commonly known as the Eastern Texas courts of Germany (favored by patent trolls). If Apple had legitimate patents case against Samsung, they would have filed lawsuits in the Dutch court where Samsung's entire European distribution would be jeopardized.All, but one of Apple's claims, were invalidated/thrown out in the Dutch court last year. The Dutch court sided with Apple on one "scrolling" (software)...
How is Coca-Cola more valuable than Apple? ROFL!!! Apple #1
Isn't iPhone 3GS essentially free now?
wouldn't be too surprising if MacBooks are already at least 25% Samsung.
LOL!! I guess Apple's diversification strategy isn't quite working.. But but but.. there are hundreds of other Asian suppliers ..
I'm thru with tablets. When is MacBook Air 15" coming out?
Is Apple slavishly copying Android again?
Not everyone wants Apple's capital investment. It's not necessarily charity either - Apple is doing it to secure supply and deep discount. In fact, quite a few suppliers have turned down Apple's offer in the past.Well, it would be more like 4.5% of Samsung's business. You know, there are other customers like Sony (#1 or about $12billion), HP (#3), Dell (#4), Verizon (#5) still in good business relation with Samsung.
or Motorola, Nokia or Samsung..