or Connect

Posts by wcbaritone10

Has anyone else been having issues with the responsiveness of the touch screen on the iPhone 5? There are often times where I have to hit a button multiple times for it to register, as when I type it will often push keys I know I wasn't pushing. I never had these problems with legacy iPhones, and it has been pretty prevalent for me with this one.
Exactly, and right now I'm using LTE and I'm not going to be happy if some fee comes out of nowhere that I'm not expecting
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know what the deal is concerning data plans with AT&T for iPhone 5? I have been grandfathered in for unlimited 3G and I was never given the option to choose an LTE plan. I think I saw somewhere that I was grandfathered in to unlimited LTE, but I can't find that again and that doesn't sound right.
I agree that it's BS how similar some of these products are to the MBA, but these lawsuits are getting ridiculous. Subway can't go and start a law suit against Quiznos for selling a ham sandwich with cheddar cheese on wheat bread for the "look and feel" of the sandwich. They're the same product, they are bound to look the same!
*Mountain Lion
I hope OSX Lion will allow Apple TV to be used as a second monitor for my MacBook rather than just mirroring. Until that feature is available I don't see myself investing in an Apple TV.
While I consider myself an Apple "fanboy", I will admit windows as well as non-apple phones are starting to catch up and in some cases pass the functionality of Apple products. However what people don't always understand is when you buy an Apple product, you are dealing with a better COMPANY. The way Apple is run, they truly care about the consumer. Any problem, go to the genius', if you don't live near an Apple Store, call Apple Care. They will help you out with the...
Have you considered getting a third party keyboard overlay that shows the Chinese characters and then switching the setting on the Mac for Chinese?
Have you considered getting a third party keyboard overlay that shows the Chinese characters and then switching the setting on the Mac for Chinese?
I really hope they dont go to a 16:9 iPhone. It looks so awkward... It seems Apple is in an awkward place, larger screen with same ratio and developers are mad, larger screen with 16:9 ratio and the consumer is mad, and of course no matter what they do the media will of course be mad.