or Connect

Posts by TonyPie

Thanks for the quick response. Found out that I could confirm that it was a 4s by opening iTunes on my computer and connecting the iPhone. The iTunes screen identified it as a 4s.
I'm selling an old iPhone that I called "Tony's Phone" in the General>Name field.  I believe it's an iPhone 4 or a 4s; however I'm not sure.  It's model identifier in the specs is MD270LL/A .   It's an AT&T iPhone but not sure which one it is, a 4 or a 4s .  Can someone give me a response, thanks.
ASP, I believe it was a type of snake the bit and killed Cleopatra about 2,100 years ago.
How does one use Apple Pay in a check-out at a restaurant where normally a tip is added at the discretion of the customer?  Does the customer using Apple Pay initially pay the charge on the bill, then request another charge, separately for the tip?  Seems awkward.
Believe the biggest news from yesterday (9/9) isn't bigger phones or the "Watch",... in my eyes it's Apple Pay.  However I have a few questions on the card authentication process that some might be aware-of, but I haven't seen described.   1. I'm assuming you take a picture of your card, also inputting card number, the card's security code and somehow send that information to the card issuer to receive another alpha/numeric code via return text to authenticate the card. ...
Well, I don't believe Apple Play will track your every purchase like Google Pay does at this time.  Goggle then sells this info and you get those wonderful emails from vendors you didn't know you had.
Most of the posts discuss the looks & dimensions of  the iPhone 6/6+.  I'm a bit more interested in seeing how Apple-Pay works in real life, say next month when I'll hopefully be using my new phone.  Here's a couple questions that maybe some can answer:   1. Kinda disappointed that Discover wasn't included as qualified Apple-Pay credit card, that's the one I primarily use.  In fact my Discover Card Rewards will be used to purchase the iPhone 6+.  Hopefully they'll be...
What happens when the size of the iPhone increases next year ?   Do I spend another $99 for a new controller ?  I think not.
Really wanted to see Touch ID. Now that KeyChain has been implemented in iOS7, it would seem that Touch ID might be a more significant feature to possess on the iPads.
In all probability the folks at NSA could "hack" the sensor in no time at all.  They may not want to inform whomever that they did it, no matter how much cash, wine, or Bitcoins are offered.