or Connect

Posts by Andysol

Slingblade is mirimax. Need we say more. What people need to be talking about is the Disney brainwash. They get you as a kid with their movies- frozen for girls and cars for boys- then you graduate to a tween and you're marvel heavy or Hannah Montana (or whatever it is now) Then you become an adult and they lock you in with ESPN or dancing with the stars. Have kids? Repeat the cycle.That's one powerful company man....
Lol... So basically- no, you don't have an example of where they ruined anything.As for Star Wars in disney land (and Disney World)- perhaps you should read the reviews on that. It was done to the 9s and was absolutely spectacular. It also clearly didn't ruin anything. It was better than any comic con- and yes, it was geared for the Tweens.... It's freakin Disneyland. HahTelling you- they deserve the benefit of the doubt for sure. I honestly don't understand where the...
Like I said- critically- Iron Man 3 was better than 2.  Although I think they both were lacking.  IM3 was also Disney's first foray into the Marvel universe.  No one can argue that they haven't added to it since acquiring Marvel Pictures.  Financially and Critically- it is a win all the way around- and better than before.This might not be your opinion, personally- but you are clearly in the vast minority if you think it's gotten worse.  Check the Box office numbers,...
So you dropped your phone in a pitcher of beer and a toilet?  Luckily, I don't ever have to worry about either of those.  It's odd you do...
Clemy- go grab a shoe from your closet.  Now hold that shoe up to face level.  Now yell into it.  That's about the equivalent of arguing with sog35.
Not to mention it would allow for a slightly larger battery as well.  They don't have to increase the battery size if weight is a more important factor.   The bump- even though I dont mind it on the iPod Touch 5- isn't ideal for design.
What the heck does all that superman junk have to do with Star Wars again? I saw an Abrams quote and then a bunch of stuff that had nothing to do with Abrahams, Disney, or Star Wars. Lol The new star treks were good- commercially and critically. And I'm all for a new Star Wars- why the heck not. The originally trilogy still holds up fine- if you look at the franchise itself- it's already ruined because of 1-3. This will do nothing but help it- if it's terrible- we do...
GotG is greatness- its like 95% or so on Rotten Tomatoes.  I thought it would be "meh" but it is incredibly surprising.  Especially since i knew nothing about that comic.  Kind of like Hellboy 2 surprised me.What hasn't crossed over with Star Wars already?  And Muppets Star Wars happened long before Disney considered buying Lucasfilms. I thought Tangled was better too- I wouldn't say FAR FAR- but definitely better.  Although commercially, and with kids- it's not even a...
I disagree with this strongly. They bought Marvel Films and made them substantially better.  The first films under the Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures were:Iron Man 3- their first foray in the Marvel world- was slightly better than Iron Man 2 (based on Rot. Tom)The AvengersThor 2 was better than ThorCaptain America Winter Soldier was immensely better than the first Capt America- and probably the best Marvel film to date- with the exception of possibly.....Guardians of...
Benjamin is the master of baiting....