or Connect

Posts by Andysol

I've upgraded annually and only lost $50-$70 on the 16gb version (selling after announcement but before launch).  That made it very easy to keep upgrading for essentially no cost (or less than Apple Care).  The last two times- 32gb iPad 4 & 32gb iPad Air, I've sold for way less.  Not that I don't love my iPad Air 2, but the "cost savings" isn't quite there anymore like it was.   Resale market is definitely worse than before.
  I'm with Falcon here.  Only if there are no other possibilities do you use Samsung.  Why give them a supportive arm of their business to help prop up their fledging problems.  A world with no Samsung is a better world.  There are plenty of good companies- or should I just simple say, not despicable, companies- out there that can step up and fill in Samsung's shoes in every division- from Semiconductors to Washing Machines.
Did they mention how much a trampling or stabbing is?  Been looking for those...
Wifi on my 2014 retina iMac has been 300-400kbs on downloads when it was 2.4mbs. 2011 Mac mini, 2012 iMac, and 2008 MacBook pro have been fine and unaffected. It really does blow on the retina though. Very annoying since that's my primary downloading computer. I have the newest ac 3tb Time capsule also- as an fyi
Uhh... Not sure if you know this, but all disney discs include itunes digital copies (as does fox, universal, and paramount). Essentially WB, Sony, lionsgate, and a few small ones are Uv only.In fact, I have 596 itunes movies and 14 Tv seasons and have never bought one directly through iTunes. There are sites where you can simply buy the codes or they're from movies I own and bought. But you enjoy your $15-$20 movies, I'll enjoy my $1-$2 ones. Disney is doing what all...
Ding ding (or should I just say "Ding!")- thats why I love Southwest.  The employees are first class.  If I'm domestic, I do southwest as well- they're fantastic- and Dallas based.  And they're brilliantly owned and operated.  Dont believe me?  Just look at their profits the last 40 years. That plane looks great too.  Don't really care about the music aspect, but I'll give it a try as I get free wifi with them anyway
The wifi on my 2011 Mac Mini, 2012 iMac, and all iOS devices in signature are fine for me.  Have the newest AC 3gb Time Capsule.   However- my Wifi on my 2014 Retina iMac is terribly slow (~100-200 kB/s on Downloads).  My 2010 iMac got ~2.1 MB/s on the same downloads.  When I disconnect Bluetooth- it jumps up as high as 1 MB/s.  Still half of what my old N iMac was.   Its very annoying to say the least.  Can we get a fix on this yet?
They should offer the 6 plus for free. Or say "well pay you $200". It won't matter because they still don't have those in stock anywhere! (at least with att as carrier)
but.. but... I thought no one wants the 6 plus...
 It's strange that Chromecast is their target, considering Chromecasts best feature is it can mirror similarly (although inferior) to Airplay. This Fire Stick doesn't.  In fact, it more closely resembles the Apple TV and its own Fire Box than it does the Chromecast- outside of design. Amazon is run by morons.