or Connect

Posts by Andysol

Its that air gap in the screen, bro.  ;)
 Exactly- and even if you're playing an intensive game at full brightness that kills it in 4-5 hours- all it takes it a $40 portable battery backup that can fully recharge your iPad twice if youre on a transatlantic. Me?  I'd rather carry my portable battery backup the .1% of the time I need it, rather than carry a thicker, heavier device with battery life I don't need 99.9% of the other time. People are idiots.  And that's why they're blogging instead of engineering.
Im picking up my 64gb Slate iPad Air 2 and my 27" Retina iMac today.  Can't wait!   Would have upgraded my iPad Mini 2 if they wouldn't have crippled the 3 with a pathetic "update" (I thought we were past that after last year, Apple?).  And also would love to upgrade my iPod Touch... wonder if I ever will be able to?
What a joke! Nice to see Ming downgraded from "connected analyst" to "noted analyst". Didn't that moron say the 6 Plus would be delayed until next year, too? A week before the announcement? These guys don't know jack squat. It could come out this week, next year, or never. That's the extent of that moron's "knowledge"
Ya- but all 4 Major US sports blackout local teams. So unless you live in a different part of the country, it's uselessI love in Dallas, so even if I spent the $100-200 for NBA, NHL, and MLB passes, I can't watch the Mavericks, stars, or Rangers (thank god I couldn't watch them this last year )On another note- How bout them Cowboys?
Look at the last 10 posts from this clown. Can we ban him yet?
While I agree with all of that- it's gonna be a hard sell in comparison to the iPhone. Particularly with the new shell game the carriers are playing- people actually see the real value of the iphone- not simply "$199" anymore.So now, the same camera, with bigger screen, faster processors, more ram- all for $250 less- just sounds weird.Apply pay in the phones will help elevate that some. Don't get me wrong, I hope they do- it's just unlikely. I feel like we'll get an A8...
I'm guessing they'd just deduct it from his game check. I'm positive they have a way around it. And if he fought it they could suspend him a game. The NFL doesn't need Colin K- if they can live without Adrian Peterson, they can make it without that overrated qb. Say he sat the whole year suspended because he refused to pay a fine- losing all his paychecks, damaging his team, etc. And you think the NFL would look like idiots?
Ya! Where is "he hate me" playing now?
Trust me, he wasn't wearing beats to be supportive. He could've had on a pink shirt. He had beats headphones because he's sponsored. Don't think otherwise.That said- $10k? What a deal for that advertisement!