or Connect

Posts by Andysol

I haven't posted in forever.  Hey guys- miss yall! :) But no Touch ID is fine with a touch.  You wouldn't be able to use it in-store unless you were connected to Wifi- so you're really just talking about the similar uses as an iPad.  Good for security, but not much else (online purchases withholding). I'm much more disappointed about a 4" screen.  That alone will be what likely deters me from upgrading for my daughter.  I'll probably just get an iPad mini at this point;...
I'll believe it when I see it.  Fool me once, fool me 17 times AI...  
I'm back- and ready to hear about the watch.  Hopefully I get to hear about it in english and Chinese! 
First thing I thought of
Everyone- don't forget these are just MSRPs- they regularly are ~$200+ off MSRP all the time. So in a month- is $460 really that expensive for that capability? Again- the only thing keeping me from getting one is my factory head unit displays my automatic temperature in it along with the radio/clock. So if I switched is have no clue what temp I'm set to. Until they can retrofit that- they'll never get newer, nicer, higher end conversions.
 Don't talk to me about evil!  I've seen Mel Gibson's documentary "Braveheart"...
Classic! Right up there with "i can make this piece of candy disappear.. What's that over there" (then you eat it)I laughed. As for this movie- yawn. Protect freedom of speech? Ridiculous. Saying freedom of art would be more accurate, but still inaccurate. All you're supporting is Sony- you know- the ones who got hacked and pulled the movie only to get pushed back into releasing it? That's if we believe it wasn't contrived. Either way- why support either action? Idiots...
Eh.... Apple isn't a shareholder of Disney, so your "argument" is based on fallacy.Loraine jobs is a shareholder. So am I. Neither of us are responsible for apple pay or Google wallet being rolled out Christmas eve.
I like the place enough.  It's way more about watching my kids in the "magic" of it all.  When they see Belle and it's actually Belle- not some girl from Wisconsin that had to Audition and practice to pretend to be her.  But I only have a couple of those years left. But that's also why I make my annual voyage there in September- when there aren't crowds at all- you can essentially walk onto anything.  There are a couple crowd sourcing web pages that track crowds...
I agree.  Of course, its just a symbol at this point- which doesn't change the meaning for those who believe.  But ya- absolutely wasn't December- in fact all signs point to September.  Even to the point where if you track the astronomy of it- Jesus wasn't likely born at 0 BC either- between the  Magi (wise men) seeing what would have been the brightest star in existence (actually Jupiter and Saturn conjoining) and King Herod dying after a luncar eclipse (that can be...