or Connect

Posts by Andysol

I disagree- you can be taught to be a better speaker by learning the right words, phrases, and cadence.  Clearly it's not all taught- there are born-with talents that separate the "great" from the "Craigs" "good" 
Hah- I'm not jaded.  I just try not to use the word "great" when it isn't warranted.  I also said that Apple isnt just nerds and developers- so I agree with you. There are motivational speakers- thousands- that make livings because of their deliveries- not just high school and college.  Not saying Apple should hire one to do the keynotes.  But when I watch Craig- I don't think "wow- that guy is an amazing presenter!"- I'm much more interested in the product- which is what...
Ive seen the Samsung mess-up with Michael Bay.  but to answer your question- Nope.  And I'm a tech fan.  I would venture to say the majority of people who watch those are developers or nerds.  Whereas Apple has developers, nerds, and plenty of fans that watch.I didn't argue that Craig wasn't better than any speaker samsung, MS, or HTC has.  I'm simply stating he's not a great speaker. Not by any means. To answer your 2nd question- thousands upon thousands.  Now if you were...
You clearly haven't heard a truly "great speaker" if you think Craig Federighi is.  Is he a great speaker for a software engineer?  Absolutely.  But he ain't Zig Zigler.
Oh ya- duh.  Forgot they plug into Lightning- brain fart
Fine.  But "It's nowhere near the same" clearly stands.
It'd look a million times better.  And if it simply uses Bluetooth to connect- then you just hook up 5-10 wires and you're done.  Not that tough.  Just pay a best buy clown a hundred bucks to put it in if you feel like its too much.
Price is a little insane, and Alpine isn't my favorite in terms of aesthetics- but if they're the only ones that have it- deal.  Although I'd likely wait 6 months.  Because the crazy thing about this is- its just a huge ass screen that essentially mirrors your iPhone.  So prices are going to drop rapidly because they cant offer anything more than "Big screen".
And iMessage & Facetime.  Facetime now has Skype Support. Those would make me happy- only because they would make Android sad.
Lol.... thats awesome.  Never knew this happened.