or Connect

Posts by Andysol

How long have you followed apple? No one ever gets an iPhone before they are released to "review". Outside of a "hands on" review during the announcement- just wait 2 weeks after it's released.Solip also clearly mentioned the 4S having an issue- but the 5- with a totally new design- had none. However the 5S had a Touch ID software issue. So your "S won't have problems" statement is incorrect based on the previous iterations. Bottom line- you won't have to wait a year...
Curious what kinks you're speaking of? The 4 had the antenna and the 5S had a software issues (not hardware) with Touch ID. So really, since antenna gate- has there been anything? Particularly on the 5?
Aw, come on- these "well informed" analysts have a 100% success rate. Claim everything, blame delays as you notice there aren't leaks, and then you'll eventually be right- or you can just keep saying it's delayed. The moral is- you won't ever be wrong.
Because it doesn't freakin' exist!
I know.  Its the one "flaw" in this cutting the cord mess.  These little independent stations of big companies buy up all the exclusive rights.Fox Sports Southwest has 3 of the 4 major Dallas teams exclusivity- the Mavericks, Stars, and Rangers.  Fox/CBS/NBC/NFL/ESPN have NFL.  TNT has playoffs for NBA.  NBC has Soccer (futbol), etc, etc.  Unless they get their own app (they won't)- I'm screwed with my sports watching.  Luckily, the Rangers have sucked so bad this year,...
Such blatant thieves.
Those are gorgeous. That said- Samsung can die
News flash: OSX isn't iOSThere is nothing you can't mirror from a Mac.  Of course you wouldn't mention that you can mirror from Mac to ATV- Both devices he has currently.  Instead, you'll spout off Chromecast as a "cheap" alternative- as if anyone wants that garbage on this forum.Shoo Fly- don't bother us.
You can Mirror to the Apple TV from a Mac to watch it.  Go peddle your Google crap elsewhere.Why would anyone want to invest a penny in Google's ridiculous- change every 6 months- joke of a television platform? It technically isn't common knowledge or announced- just a leak.  For all we know it was going to be announced after a new ATV this year (maybe???)
I don't have a cable subscription but I add Uverse to my internet package during the 4-5 months of football season. So $199 isn't bad. Also curious what the student discount will be.The unfortunate thing; however, is it blacks out local teams. That's the only reason I don't subscribe to MLBTV.