or Connect

Posts by Andysol

With all those upgrades- id be willing to spend more. Maybe $379. I'd much rather them increase the specs AND the price than just keep the price the same and moderate spec bumps like an A6, 1 GB ram, and maybe or maybe not a retina. $50 is well worth a touch ID and an A7. Well worth it. Now if we can get it all AND stay at $329... Then wow.As a side note- that gold iPad mini is GORGEOUS.
 Thank you for enlightening me!  Now I know I am a hipster douche that takes forever to type a text message... all the while I thought I was cool. Now that I know what I am, I'd like to know a little more about you.  So could you amuse me and answer a quick question?  What would you call a person who takes the time out of his day to go on a forum to talk to people who won't even listen to said person, and ignore their opinion completely?  What would that person be called?...
  Yes, because the author wouldn't be a complete idiot.   Now shoo fly, don't bother us.
 Except if you have a carrier locked iPhone 5, you would also have a carrier AND region locked Note 3.
Is anyone really buying Samsung phones for business anyway? It's more for the unemployed, correct?
It would still require DirecTV.  Although you could always bum it off a buddy's account. 
Id wait until the October iPad announcement. That's when they released the last one. If not then, you likely wouldn't see it until March at the earliest.Something to consider though- it's only $99 ($79 refurb from apple store)- and if you sell it when the new one comes out, you'd be able to sell for $60 at least. So not a big "loss". Of course that's all relative.
I believe it. Still waiting to buy a silver and a gold. Apple can't make them fast enough! The 4th quarter report is going to be amazing.
That's good news. Tapping is no bueno. Let samsung run out the gimmicks- Apple doesn't need them.
Stupid that they have to tap. Can't it just give you a prompt when you're within range to set it up. Who are we- Samsung? I don't like it.