or Connect

Posts by Andysol

Is anyone really buying Samsung phones for business anyway? It's more for the unemployed, correct?
It would still require DirecTV.  Although you could always bum it off a buddy's account. 
Id wait until the October iPad announcement. That's when they released the last one. If not then, you likely wouldn't see it until March at the earliest.Something to consider though- it's only $99 ($79 refurb from apple store)- and if you sell it when the new one comes out, you'd be able to sell for $60 at least. So not a big "loss". Of course that's all relative.
I believe it. Still waiting to buy a silver and a gold. Apple can't make them fast enough! The 4th quarter report is going to be amazing.
That's good news. Tapping is no bueno. Let samsung run out the gimmicks- Apple doesn't need them.
Stupid that they have to tap. Can't it just give you a prompt when you're within range to set it up. Who are we- Samsung? I don't like it.

Nailed it
Ok... Now I think they're doing it just to be funny. No one can be that idiotic... Well, maybe so.
You won't see it this year. Internals are still a surprise, but external casings are leaked weeks, sometimes months beforehand, and are continuously accurate. So you'll know about a "mini 2C" before it gets released.I also think that's a bad idea. It's $329 for heavens sake for the mini- Not $550 like the 5C. I'd rather it sport an A7 and retina and be $379 before I see a crapped out version for cheap.