or Connect

Posts by Andysol

Of course it's the strongest- as shown in my chart above. I also like the idea of a lot if their things- such as their headphones in remote.I'm just trying to keep the facts straight- and not skewed. 13 mil is bigger than 5 mil (I'm sure there is an even larger disparity now).So again- for anyone out there curious- apple is the leader in both sales of hardware and media by a very, very healthy margin.
Roku announced April 2013 that they have sold 5 million units since launch in 2008 with Apple having sold 13 million. Your chart isn't close to correct as it's based off a study of 10,000 US households.http://gigaom.com/2013/04/10/roku-five-million-players-sold/I really don't understand what your angle is- you're pretty anti-apple. Did you even read the article where you got that chart- it clearly says apple is the largest share. Here. Read...
In what way? Because if it's sales of units or sales of media on the unit- Apple TV is the clear cut winner- by a healthy margin.
Forgive me if I have this messed up- haven't ever used a Chromecast- but doesn't chromecast allow you to "mirror" anything on the Chrome browser to your TV?  Say I was watching a rerun of Survivor on CBS' webpage- I could stream that similarly to Airplay (although a more inferior version).
That was my point.  I'd rather spend the extra $49 and stick with a Roku 3. But I don't understand their point.  Outside of looking like the Chromecast- it doesnt do what the Chromecast does.  The only benefit to this vs the $49 Roku box is that it is a little more portable?  Not sure that was worth the R&D/packaging costs though...
Only to completely eliminate accidents- which is an impossibility.  Sure, there will still be accidents- but far fewer ones. I will admit though- It is a crazy thing to think about and wrap your mind around.  You only have an accident if the system fails.  Which takes the power out of my hands (which I feel I am a very safe driver).  But its more about wrapping your head around the fact you're in "mass transit" at that point and time and currently- we place our lives in...
 This is why I choose not the believe this rumor.  Fool me once (and twice)...
If I were a Roku guy, I'd stick with my old Roku instead.  Luckily I'm an Apple TV guy so I don't have to worry about it.   What Apple TV does need this next go-round is a browser.  I thought it was dumb before, because you can simply mirror- but after being in a hotel and trying to connect my Apple TV to their wifi- what a beating.  The majority of hotels I stay at you need to "log in" to their wifi- not just with a simple password, but through safari.  Currently- I...
You're having trouble comprehending.Read my previous post on the other page and it will answer your questions.To summarize- I got an email from a lady that is not in my contacts. She owns a vacation rental andActually- I'm not gonna type it all again. Read it or try it yourself. Your wrong. It gets it from an email locally- not any contacts or calendars. Try it yourself and you'll see- I'm not wasting anymore time on it.
Maybe you missed my earlier post. Tallest is wrong in thinking its a theory- they are already doing it today on my iPhone. You are wrong in thinking its in the servers. Tallest is exactly right, except his theory is reality.Again- in my earlier post (you can do this too)- you can turn data off and it still works on addresses you have never used but are stored locally in your emails or messages. So while I appreciate your Multi-paragraph responses, you could have saved some...