or Connect

Posts by Andysol

Ive played, bought, and completed 2 console games-   Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic XCom: Enemy Unknown     I loved both of them- worth every penny.  I haven't played a console since the Playstation 1- Madden 97'- I'm loving these consoles on my iPad- because I only have time to play in a hotel or on an airplane.
I don't think the sound on the iPad Air is lacking, but I'm all for higher quality sound when possible. The air def. Made a decent jump in sound quality vs the iPad 4- mainly due to the speaker location. Curious what bigger holes means- or what the advantage would be.
Except there is no iPhone 5.5"- at least not until we see a single leak for it. And there certainly won't be an A8+ for it. Bored this morning?
So you admit that Apple could have bought Shure and made it more stylish and the brand name Apple and command a price premium? It isn't about the headphones!If it was- its a ridiculously dumb acquisition.
Of course.  But when you're talking in-ear it's pretty negligible.  Over-ear, no brainer- but that's apples-oranges
 Is it easier for Apple to create the best sounding headphone or the best designed? Would it not be easier to purchase a great headphone (that most people don't even know exists)- and make a style that appeals to the masses? No- they'd rather get a stylish headphone and then redesign the technical aspect to make it better.  Of course, now they'll have to hire engineers specifically focused for that, because both Apple and Beat's current offerings aren't technically...
You mean the free ones that comes with the phone?  Ya- they're worth every penny I paid for them. Skull Candy sucks too.  Ignore that until I google to see if theres a black owner over there so I don't get labeled a racist.
I have no clue what you posted- or what was edited.  But no- I don't accept your apology.  I will hate you until the end of days!  
Its 200 people!!!!!  This shouldn't even make the news!
Now it's getting good...