or Connect

Posts by Andysol

An online petition from average joes beat big business. Small win for 'merica
But the "well-connected" Kuo said we'd get an iPad update in July/August.
I'm sure they were. But they knew if they said 5.5", then all the rumored sites would eat it up.Show me several screens and cases like the 4.7", and I'll believe the 5.5" rumors. Until then- I'm yawning and the "leakers" attempts for clicks...
Curious- so what do you get then- new font, opaque borders, and spotlight? The moderate risk for minuscule benefit is not worth it for me, personally. Can't wait for the full release though!
What I think might be bigger news is that fox is finally getting into the game. It's been primarily disney/abc as the only network. With fx- it opens the door for actual fox, and even better- potentially fox sports- which is huge in Dallas (they have 3 of 4 exclusives for major sports- just not NFL). Sports are the key to this set-top nut. Whoever cracks it, wins
What are these warranties you speak of? My dad always said- "a $500 repair beats a $500 car payment". Used only for me Of course, I have a Lincoln, so I'm not that smart (although I do love it).
Google is being a bully to Samsung? Try enforcer. Bullies pick on innocents. Samsung is guilty of being the worst company on earth. Have at 'em Google
Or if it gets an app store- particularly game-focused.  Thats just it thismarty- by this time- the Apple TV should do more than it currently does.  Honestly- it's the screen IMO.  If they upgraded the 11" screen to be on par with the MBP (which the intel GPU can handle)- it'd be perfect. It is weird they'd have an 11, 12, and 13 MBA.  Why not just a 12" (or 11),  and leave the 13 and 15" to MBP?
Ya think?!? How dare a publicly traded company try and make money!
How long have you followed apple? No one ever gets an iPhone before they are released to "review". Outside of a "hands on" review during the announcement- just wait 2 weeks after it's released.Solip also clearly mentioned the 4S having an issue- but the 5- with a totally new design- had none. However the 5S had a Touch ID software issue. So your "S won't have problems" statement is incorrect based on the previous iterations. Bottom line- you won't have to wait a year...