or Connect

Posts by Andysol

I didn't say that. I said I was tolerant of transgendered people- just intolerant of the act- and choose not to recognize their claim of being a different gender. No different than I chose not to recognize that some blonde lady dressed up like Cinderella at Disney World really was Cinderella. Of course, the difference is, that if that lady genuinely thought she were Cinderella, we'd all think she was nuts. Yet somehow Transgenders get a pass
While everyone talks about how they copied- ill say- wouldn't you have? Blackberry didn't. Android did. Who's smarter?
You're kidding, right? It's nowhere near the same. In what world is having a 4" touchscreen in the middle of your controls the same as an xbox controller?Your posts have been so off target lately it's starting to get annoying.
I thought the same thing. How is this any different than samsung copying the iPhone? That thing is a mirror of the Xbox controller.
*LatinA. No- but I wish I would have! I did marry a super hot Hispanic though. While I agree with your last statement- it still doesn't change my idea that nature might get things mixed up and isn't exact (thank God)- but it doesn't "get it wrong" as it relates to sexual orientation. If you're chromosomes say you're a man. You're a man. You believing as hard as you can that you're a woman simply doesn't make it so. And I refuse to accept your, what I believe, mental...
1) are you kidding? That's the most confining crap I've ever heard. Talk about gender stereotyping! Screw that. So you could technically be one gender in one culture and another in another? Come on man. This has gotten ridiculous.2) nah. I think if you look at a guy and get a hard on- you're sexually attracted to him. I believe that's both inherited or learned. Both are absolutely legitimate feelings. Again- this hasn't been scientifically proven but that's my...
Huh? How does a male act? Look- a male can wear a dress, work on an engine, or stay at home with the kids. I disagree with "gender specific" actions. It's primative. People should play to their strengths- whether male or female.In fact, by saying "I think I'm a female" reinforces that ridiculous premise. You were born with a penis. You're a male. Period. Throw all that "how a male acts" crap out the window. If we don't define that having a penis means you're a male- then...
I was simply re-enforcing my belief it's a mental disorder. I don't know if it's a learned or an inherited disorder- maybe both- but I believe it is a disorder nonetheless.I believe they think they are the opposite gender. And I also believe are incredibly courageous. I just think they're brain isn't right. Again- the brain is the only thing telling them they aren't the gender they were born- so what's wrong? Every single part of their body all the way down to their...
I can look in my pants and see what I was born with to know in a male. If I get amnesia and forget if I'm a guy or girl, I'll just glance in my underwear or look at my birth certificate and clear things up.More than genitalia. Ovulation, breast tissue, body type, risk of gender-sensitive disease, prostate cancer, muscularity, fat needs, EVERYTHING in your body works like a male or female. The only thing that doesn't is their mind. Hence- a mental disorder.