or Connect

Posts by Andysol

1) are you kidding? That's the most confining crap I've ever heard. Talk about gender stereotyping! Screw that. So you could technically be one gender in one culture and another in another? Come on man. This has gotten ridiculous.2) nah. I think if you look at a guy and get a hard on- you're sexually attracted to him. I believe that's both inherited or learned. Both are absolutely legitimate feelings. Again- this hasn't been scientifically proven but that's my...
Huh? How does a male act? Look- a male can wear a dress, work on an engine, or stay at home with the kids. I disagree with "gender specific" actions. It's primative. People should play to their strengths- whether male or female.In fact, by saying "I think I'm a female" reinforces that ridiculous premise. You were born with a penis. You're a male. Period. Throw all that "how a male acts" crap out the window. If we don't define that having a penis means you're a male- then...
I was simply re-enforcing my belief it's a mental disorder. I don't know if it's a learned or an inherited disorder- maybe both- but I believe it is a disorder nonetheless.I believe they think they are the opposite gender. And I also believe are incredibly courageous. I just think they're brain isn't right. Again- the brain is the only thing telling them they aren't the gender they were born- so what's wrong? Every single part of their body all the way down to their...
I can look in my pants and see what I was born with to know in a male. If I get amnesia and forget if I'm a guy or girl, I'll just glance in my underwear or look at my birth certificate and clear things up.More than genitalia. Ovulation, breast tissue, body type, risk of gender-sensitive disease, prostate cancer, muscularity, fat needs, EVERYTHING in your body works like a male or female. The only thing that doesn't is their mind. Hence- a mental disorder.
Hermaphrodites at least had some form of both genetalia, so I can comprehend them having confusion.But In essence I attribute it to a mental disorder. You yourself said "their mind". So were in agreement it's mental, just in disagreement if it's reasonable or not. I don't doubt they think it- that's not an issue- neither is their courage. It can't be proven they are telling the truth or if they have a disorder. I just don't agree with "their" reality- and I don't think...
No clue. Let's use dogs instead- they're mammals. They can tell by balls. Although my dog has gone after my leg before....1- duh. Although, if I'm not mistaken, most were "turned" female by default.2- I'm not a hermaphrodite expert. If I'm not mistaken (without research and from asking an OB 4 years ago)- they have a vagina, but also testes. Not a vagina and a penis- hence why almost all become by default, females.Again, I'm not expert enough to know about this- and...
I just differ with you that the brain determines sexual orientation. Steve Irwin doesn't watch an alligator to see how it behaves to determine its gender. He sticks his finger in his anus.Kindergarten cop said it best "boys have a penis, girls have a vagina". The fact people make it more complicated than that is unsettling.
Can I PLEASE cut this off at the pass? Let's not use scripture in this thread. It's useless in convincing non Christians. It's useless in unconvincing Christians. Completely uselessPlease please please please please.
Couldn't one say the same about Christians in China?I don't disagree with you, but that's a poor argument.