or Connect

Posts by Andysol

Touch ID and a very modest processor jump. For the first release since the ipad 1, I might not upgrade if that essentially Sums it up. Now if it has 1.5 or 2gb of ram (or however much is needed for safari tabs)- I'm in.
Wth? The camera is substantially better- video is massively better and stills are way better as well. Additionally, please tell me what waterproof case for an iPhone ($100 for just that) will allow me to pickup sound effectively.Apples and oranges Dave...
It doesn't look any thicker than a normal watch.  Watches are always thick...
Thinking about getting one to.   I go to our Hawaii lab a few times a year and usually bring the Mrs.- but bringing my 5 and 1 yr old this time.  I love surfing, and am gonna get my 5 yr old up with me and want to record it.  Anybody have ideas here? SolipsismX - you surf, correct?
Not at all. Not only all preceding test models, but a final model was built and Adobe even had it in Their labs testing prior to announcement. It was also only 6 months, not a year You are right though in that it wasn't mass assembled like an iPhone, so Like you said- they really didn't have a secret to keep- that might be more accurate.
I'm with pazazu here. otherwise, why change the antenna, and why give the bumpers?But I also don't think it was a big deal at all. People could intentionally manipulate it to not work- under normal use it was totally fine. Much like pushing on an already bent device as hard as you can doesn't constitute "normal use"
If this did get moved to US production- than I wouldn't expect any leaks. The Americans did a great job keeping the Mac Pro completely under wraps. Even with third party testing! Looking forward to this (if true)
Except it does Norm. It's insane.We're speaking of watching video in 1080p- in which case apple uses a 3x scale to scale it beyond 1080, and like you said, the hardware decodes (scales) it back down.Really, you can barely notice (if at all)- and that's even if you're looking for it. But they're doing with the 6 Plus what android does with all their misc. sized phones. Obviously on a much much much (I can't say much enough) smaller scale.I don't think they had much choice...
There's the first thing you admit you were wrong about.  Let's continue.Did I say that ever?  Nope.  What you said was "my 1080 movies will look awesome because there will be ZERO scaling." Which is simply untrue.  A lie.  Not factual.  Wrong wrong wrong.  In fact- if "scaling" is how you determine your movies being watched- it is actually worse than the 6.  The 6 scales to 1080 because of it's screen size.  The 6 Plus upsizes it via software to 2208x1242- which reduces...
  So the iPhone 6 won't last a day?  My 5S does.  Troll1080 movies do scale on the 6 Plus.  In fact, they scale twice, whereas the 6 only scales once.  You're not a troll here, just ignorant.IOS is nice but "blow out of the water"?  Troll Sorry, this "My iPhone 6 Plus is superior to the iPhone 6- and the iPhone 6 is for posers.  And iPhone 5S people are losers and idiots for not upgrading" game you play is ridiculous, annoying, and you simply need to GO AWAY.