or Connect

Posts by Andysol

You didn't answer my question at all.  I said name a single company that has released 3 revolutionary products in the last 15 years.  I didn't say name revolutionary things- that would be ludicrous.  I said name a company.  Which, of course, you can't do. Apple is the innovator the past decade and a half.  Particularly in the technology field.  Period.  You're the clown that came in here touting that Apple doesn't innovate anything.  So when you come in here with that...
Eric Schmidt: "Hey Larry, did you hear that Microsoft is going to launch a new mobile operating system?"Larry Page: "Really?  That will cut into Apples iOS shares- quick! Let's develop Android to protect Apple from Microsoft's plans!" iPhone / NexusiPad / NexusApple TV / Google TV & Chromecast & Android TV & Nexus Q & whatever else they throw out every 6 monthsApp Store & iTunes / Google PlayiWork & iWork in the Cloud / Google DocsiCloud Drive / Google DriveSiri / Google...
The war was Steve Jobs?So Steve Jobs put spotlight as a basic "search engine" in Yosemite?  Which, of course, by next year's OSX, will likely be a full-blown search engine?So Steve Jobs purchased 10 mapping companies the past 12 months and has made massive strides with Apple Maps?Steve Jobs introduced handoff & iCloud Drive? Please- Tim Cook is leading this charge, and in case you have forgotten- there is a thing called "Android"- and they absolutely overlap Apple's....
Ok- ill bite.Even as little as last year- doing a 64-bit processor in the mobile world. That's huge. So big in fact that Samsung came out a week later and publicly said "we'll have 64 bit too soon!" However- here we are, almost a year later- with nothing in sight except for a promise. If you can't understand why the move to 64-bit and the development of that chip isn't groundbreaking, then we don't need to continue the conversation.Although, in your eyes, I see how that...
I also had a samsung Plasma. When I went to upgrade to a little larger, I made it a point not to even look at Samsung TVs. I still have a samsung washer and dryer but when those go out- won't even look their way. Don't discount the lawsuits and the proven theft samsung has done- it single handedly made me look at the companies I support- not just the product.
Haha Still profiting decent numbers. And if I'm not mistaken, only the chips are now purchased from Samsung- with all screens coming from other places. Let's hope the A8 is the year of no samsung to hurt them even further. As an aside- do we now know why Apple never got into the dirt-cheap market? Because there's no money in it, and plenty of backlog. How does Apple get rid of existing inventory? Keeps it's phone around for 3 years while dropping the price- and not...
I'd love that Mike. Maybe not powerball odds- maybe more like pick 4 Id think if they had a new 4" (which I don't think they will)- it would be $199 with an increase up in sizes. I'm very curious how they will handle the pricing if they do release two (or in your case 3) sizes. Same? $50? $100? It'll be interesting to say the least.
Look- I dont know whose it is your talking about, but you need to loose the attitude
Maybe it's just me- but I'd make an appt with Apple, go check out the new pro in person, and be in and out in 30 mins.  
Have you considered taking it into the Apple store and having them run a diagnostic on it?  4 hour drains through regular usage are absolutely not normal.  What if it ends up being a rogue app as another user earlier mentioned?  Or if it's defective in some way? A personal note- my wife took her gold 5s in about 2 weeks ago that we got on release day in because the speakers were all muffled sounding.  She assumed it was because she has it in her sports bra when she does...